Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VOTE NOW! WHICH IRAN WOULD BE THE UNDERDOG?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VOTE NOW! WHICH IRAN WOULD BE THE UNDERDOG?

As long as Ehsan and DJPedram are prevented, we have to clear things up two days before the big game.
    Which Iranian team was the best team?
    And which of these teams would be an underdog against Spain in his Prime 2008-2012?
    Iran 1960-1979
    0%
    Iran 1998
    0%
    Iran 2006
    0%
    Iran 2018
    0%
    Iran 2018 without Roozbeh Cheshmi
    0%

The poll is expired.

I'm really curious to read the reasoning for why this team is better than the 98, 06, 10 teams. And I don't mean result-wise, because based solely on results then yes this team is probably best.

Comment

Iran 2018 is a excellent team if this was the team with 2006 players we would have made the quaters

Comment

Could you please remove and delete that last category of the poll
        about 2018 TM Without Rouzbeh Cheshmi !!!!
        It is so stupid and uncalled for to single out one of our TM hero’s like that !!??
        A Very Terrible statement !!!????

Comment

"And which of these teams would be an underdog against Spain in his Prime 2008-2012?"

seriously ?
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Daei and Kia in their prime were really good but i never rated Karimi, guys just dribbled for himself

Comment

Iran's biggest opponent in 2006 WC was Iran. Without the in-fighting of Daei-Karimi, that team woulda, coulda, shoulda gone far.
              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Thread closed because of the stupid last option in the poll.
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Surenas sent me a PM explaining that he did not mean it like that in regards to Cheshmi, although it comes across like that. It was kind of "lost in translation" I guess.

So no warnings issued, but I'm keeping the thread closed to avoid further misunderstanding.
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                  X