This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Germans say after the Mexico game, interessting

Some german players said Mexico used a tactic we totally didnt expect.
    Oliver Kahn said on german TV that the mexican coach was under critisim before WC for always using diffrent players and tactics and that he really surprised germany ..... everything what we have since month with CQ

It's only the first game and the Germans I believe will bounce back, but I also think the Germans lacked speed for this game and Mexico took advantage of it. Khedira and Ozil are getting up there in age. Even Mueller looked sluggish and out of synch. Their game came alive when Brandt came in, but by then it was too late.

Maybe they're drinking their own koolaid thinking they already have the quarter finals in their pocket or maybe it was the Ozil controversy, but somehow they really looked out of synch
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Why can’t this go under the group F thread? Do we need another thread about some comments?

Comment

Yet again this world cup has proved that the football giant are beatable and the pre conceived notion of bigger teams are predetermined winners is false

Such results brings a lot of hope to our camp!
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Huge Mexican party today in my city after win over Germany. I think the Iranian referee did a decent job of officiating. The Germans came in unprepared and deserved to lose! The Mexican headcoach has a good record against European teams.
          sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Working...
          X