Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Spain; Info, Updates & Live Reports (20.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losing or drawing this match was the same as far advancing from the group.

The most important question was: "does Iran show up and execute well".
    I think they did an exceptional job in the match. You could not ask for more.
    Iran frustrated Spain and had the chance to put them away but Ansarifard missed it.

So I am sure the whole team is happy about their performance in this match. It
    will boost their confidence against Portugal since they are not at the same level.
    Iran playing with the same game plan can beat Portugal, there is no doubt about it.

Comment

I didn’t know it’s in our blood to be dictators. It’s not a shared trait in my family or anyone else I know, but thanks for your two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by ilia View Post
        any links perhaps?
        https://www.facebook.com/IranFootbal...2649416131615/

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
          Losing or drawing this match was the same as far advancing from the group.

The most important question was: "does Iran show up and execute well".
          I think they did an exceptional job in the match. You could not ask for more.
          Iran frustrated Spain and had the chance to put them away but Ansarifard missed it.

So I am sure the whole team is happy about their performance in this match. It
          will boost their confidence against Portugal since they are not at the same level.
          Iran playing with the same game plan can beat Portugal, there is no doubt about it.
          I agree!
          TM must win against Portugal any way! But it is more difficult since half of coaches heart is with his homeland!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

I think although most of us prior to the game felt that we had a good chance against Spain, deep down we knew we could get beat.

Having seen us play against world champion and lose narrowly over a deflected shot I know we will beat Portugal.
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by ashegetoop View Post
              I agree!
              TM must win against Portugal any way! But it is more difficult since half of coaches heart is with his homeland!

CQ has a very frosty relationship with Portugal actually. He’s not liked very much over there and I think this could be a big incentive for him.

Comment

Originally posted by ashegetoop View Post
                I agree!

CQ hates portgual more than we hate saudi, bahrain, s korea, and iraq combined
                SHOW TIME!

Comment

I don't know about Rezaian
                  Too much of a show, acting
                  He is the only weak link on Top 10 defensive line in the world

Mohamadi Pouraliganji Hosseini XXXXX

Comment

Fuck the Ref
                    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                      I don't know about Rezaian
                      Too much of a show, acting
                      He is the only weak link on Top 10 defensive line in the world

Mohamadi Pouraliganji Hosseini XXXXX
                      Ya he's making us look bad with the theatrics, but he was given a 7.8 rating today and did play well. Moharammi will take his place next major tournament hopefully

Comment

We did a good job against spain although i am convinces that we could have
                        done much much better.
                        We saw that greece back in 2004 made miracles, costa rica
                        was amazing in 2010, island did great and knockout england
                        in 2016 yet we peform very well against big teams f.e.
                        Argentina, Germany yet Spain but we still need
                        the little touch to cross the line and defeat a
                        big football nation and creat upsets.

I am convinced that due to the sanctions and our
                        isolation from the world we creat somehow an inferiority
                        complex toward europeans and praise them like gods.
                        With more selfconfidence we could tie spain or
                        even defeat them.

Anyway i am convinced that we can defeat Portugal.
                        For me Marocco is the strongest Team in the group
                        the played the best football yet they were not able
                        to score.

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
                          Taremi was good bro
                          No decent forward stops and looks at the linesmen. Right there in the 1st half he could have assisted a goal. He was good on Defence though.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                            No decent forward stops and looks at the linesmen. Right there in the 1st half he could have assisted a goal. He was good on Defence though.
                            I agree but he was offsides by a mile anyways. VAR has affected the game big time (for better or worse)

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                              Didn’t know a single mistake determines his quality showed throughout the rest of the 94 minutes of his game.

Please, tell me more.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Lack of friendlies with tough European Opponents was the reason TM didnt defeat Spain! TM was scared, timid and nervous for a good 60 min! We then realized that Spain is tired , older and beatable and TM woke up, but again finishing in the 18 yard box was poor and we lost A HECK OF A LOT OF BALLS! More focus, stronger aggressive start and we can win against Portugal!!

Comment

Working...
                                X