Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Spain; Info, Updates & Live Reports (20.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am damn proud to call myself an Iranian. We tapped into our Parthian roots to fight the way we did today against Spain whose football resources are astronomically higher than ours. Go Team Melli ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      Proud of our team. I truly am. We played against the arguably best team in the world currently. We created several scoring chances and had luck been on our side, we should have capitalized on them. Then we scored one which was called offside, thanks to the damn VAR, hope this technology was utilized in the last edition of World Cup in our match against Argentina.

Nonetheless zende baad TM. I am absolutely proud of them!
      The linesman had flagged offside. VAR was used to confirm it was an offside. So it wasn’t a VAR call on the disallowed goal. Unfortunate.

Comment

Was it an offside though, ladies and gents? I swear I just couldn’t see it!

Comment

By the way anyone justifying Milad Mohammadis move there seriously dont seem to understand that WHEN YOU ARE DOWN BY 1 GOAL AND TIME IS RUNNING OUT YOU DONT WASTE TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
            100% offside. Ezzy was in offside himself

Comment

Watched this as a neutral.
              Love watching Iran, great performance.
              Amazing defensively, did not give Spain any space, played some good football and always find a way to create some big chances.
              Hope everyone is proud of this team and the manager.

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
                Yes, unfortunately Karims touch on the head had Saeid offsides.

Unfortunate as heck!!! It also was a hand ball too lol

Comment

Originally posted by daryl1985 View Post
                  Watched this as a neutral.
                  Love watching Iran, great performance.
                  Amazing defensively, did not give Spain any space, played some good football and always find a way to create some big chances.
                  Hope everyone is proud of this team and the manager.
                  Forgot to say, amazing performance by the fans too.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                    We played a perfect game. Perfect tactically, but couldn't finish.
                    I can't ask for anything more from Team Melli. We almost tied Spain in the worldcup.
                    My thoughts exactly , we didn't deserve to lose. I am so proud of the effort they put in , our tactics to frustrate them was perfect and their goal was lucky.
                    Frustrate the Portuguese and they will get angry and make mistakes and fouls, we will go through.

Comment

Remember this Spain team put 6 past Argentina.

Comment

I don’t care what anybody says
                        Every single TM player played well today.
                        We did not have a weak player today.
                        It was Freak unexpected own goal which
                        was all Spain could get from us.

We will beat Portugal

I am sure of it

Comment

We lost. So damn sad. We played great. Beiranvand was fantastic. I was the most vocal against him. I stand corrected. His double save stoped a 100% sure goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                            You are honestly so annoying and negative.

Good riddance if you aren't showing your face on PFDC again until the next WC.
                            Dude learn not be a dictator. People can have their meanings. I respect your optimism and it doesn’t mean I won’t the good efforts by TM.
                            I honestly never seen the as good as tonight and am so proud. Just learn to respect other mind even if it is in blood of most Iranian to be dictator.
                            And if you not understand the meaning of the lyrics i can tell you that i feel TM has grown Up and is no more a Child but the dream is mostly gone to advance to next round for this time!
                            So just ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

It will be interesting to see how we set up against Portugal because they like to sit back and catch you on the counter and we have to attack to get the win. I trust Carlos will get his tactics right and think he will change the line up again to go for that goal.

How good is Ezzatollahi, I've only watched him play before in highlights mainly. He was outstanding in the middle of the park.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                                Yes ezatolahi & CQ. Ezatolahi was almost crying.
                                any links perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X