Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Spain; Info, Updates & Live Reports (20.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
    How can he ref la liga? Isn't it meant to be spanish referees?
    VAR will not protect us against a dodgy referee giving the opposition free kicks outside the box or yellow cards to some extent. But those incidents inside the box can be disputed by the requirements for the referrer to consult with the VAR, so we have protection.
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Wow , wow , wow
      Carlos Pujol will be Fedowsipour’s guest for the Iran- Spain match in irib3 today
      Wow iran’s Irib is spending some money lately , Samuel Eteo was the guest for Morocco match also.
      And if you guys remember, Luis Figo was thier guest for the WC draw.
      Very interesting.

Comment

Bbc pundits saying that Morocco was incredibly unlucky and that Iran showed very little in the first game

Comment

Comment

Safe to say at this point that Portugal's defense is seriously soorakh, especially on the left side.

So, not to get ahead of ourselves but I'm fancying our chances if we play offensively or at least with intention.

Of course, on the other side there's no margin for error defensively. All-in-all Morocco have looked better against Portugal so far than they did against us in the 1st half.

Comment

Ben Khoda ghasam

This Marakesh team is awsome.

Much better than what we saw.

They outplayed Portugal despite that early goal.

Again I give huge credit to CQ for his strategy and tactics when played them.

This is a really good team we beat guys.

Comment

What does the Spanish media say about us?
                A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  awesome :-)
                  “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by PersianPrins View Post

MAN AZ IRAN MITARSAM

Comment

Originally posted by PersianPrins View Post
                      um .... thanks Fifa ?
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Wow! The boys should have a serious confidence boost, if not going into the Spain match but for our next game, from the fact the Morocco absolutely owned Portugal.

I feel really bad for them playing so well, missing so many chances and crashing out of the world cup but maybe they served a higher purpose by not only giving us 3 points but sending us off into our next two matches with a serious morale boost.

Comment

If they had scored it would have been much better.

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                          Wow! The boys should have a serious confidence boost, if not going into the Spain match but for our next game, from the fact the Morocco absolutely owned Portugal.

I feel really bad for them playing so well, missing so many chances and crashing out of the world cup but maybe they served a higher purpose by not only giving us 3 points but sending us off into our next two matches with a serious morale boost.

Comment

Damn CQ is playing mind games with the weather !
                            So is the game canceled or not? anyone from kazan here ?

Comment

dudes we need 2 points at least to qualify. I don't think morocco can beat Spain, so we should focus on our two matches and get the god damn points. the only way to get a point is to defend with 11 players

Comment

BTW Danish commentators saying Iran is the weakest team and that we were lucky to win against Morocco.
                                I shouted at my screen "AND WHAT ABOUT PORTUGAL? WHAT ABOUT PORTUGAL ARE THEY NOT LUCKY YOU FUCKING PIG"

Comment

Working...
                                X