Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Spain; Info, Updates & Live Reports (20.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's hope Sardar Azmoun will do it tommorw for us! Inshalah we will play better. I think we would play defending. Even if we lose we are still not out! Hope for once we can prove to the world that we strong.

If we finish 2th in our group we are going to meet Russia

Comment

2:1 Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by iraniiii View Post
        TOMORROW WE WILL GO TO WAR!!!!
        OR .. we go to play football.

Comment

-Some brief heavy rain until 6 hours before Kick-off
          -Temperature at Kick-off 19C
          -Humidity at 41%

Comment

Comment

Spain 2 - 1 Iran You heard it here. Put your bets on boys

Comment

Comment

Omid Ebrahimi (IR Iran) - Match 20 Preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzLUBfRTNS8

Comment

I don't have a good feeling about this match, hope boys prove me to be wrong!

Comment

Comment

I hope you guys all watched the Colombia goal on Japan... the low free-kick that went under the defensive wall. That was a perfect example of the level of analysis that goes into these matches by coaches... it's those moments that turn the match around.

Hierro by his own admission has had no opportunity to analyze TM's matches and let's face it, with so many different line-ups in friendlies and official matches, it was already an uphill battle to do this if he had been doing it for months - now he's had just a few days.

Ultimately, he has a team with a lot of quality, yes - like Colombia did versus Japan or Argentina did against Iran or Iceland or Brazil versus Switzerland - but playing a disciplined, solid defensive formation negates almost all of that offensive quality.

Now, unlike Portugal, Spain's offense is more diverse rather than focused on one person (Ronaldo), so it will be much tougher to neutralize but don't forget that we played our best game in the last WC on match-day 2 while Spain came into match-day 2 in a must-win situation against the 2nd weakest team in the group on paper (a team that a few months later we beat 2-0) and they lost and crashed out of the WC!

Dare to dream amigos...

Last edited by Bi-honar; 06-19-2018, 10:54 PM.

Comment

the red jersey will help us

Comment

Seriously guys, who thought Russia, the lowest ranked team coming into the tournament was going to have the best start of any host in World Cup history?!

Or that after 2 matches in supposedly the easiest group, Salah and Egypt would not break their 84 year curse of not having scored a free-play goal in the WC?!

Within the past few days, this has gone from a WC with one Group of Defying Odds to the World Cup of Defying Odds. Anything is possible at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                              Seriously guys, who thought Russia, the lowest ranked team coming into the tournament was going to have the best start of any host in World Cup history?!
                              Or that after 2 matches in supposedly the easiest group, Salah and Egypt would not break their 84 year curse of not having scored a free-play goal in the WC?!
                              Within the past few days, this has gone from a WC with one Group of Defying Odds to the World Cup of Defying Odds. Anything is possible at this point.
                              well they've have the easiest opponents to start a world cup. saudi arabia and egypt

we'll see the real russia vs a half decent uruguay, then we'll see if they're the real deal or not

nonetheless i do agree that anything can happen, this world cup has been insane thus far. I'm very optimistic that TM can pull the upset of the century tomorrow
                              SHOW TIME!

Comment

>Iran chikaresh mikoneh?

Comment

Working...
                                X