No announcement yet.

Group F Thread - Germany, Mexico, Sweden, South Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neuer didn't look as secure and incredible as in the past but he wasn't the main reason Germany find themselves in this situation. All the same, as a coach you HAVE to play your best players and Ter Stegen was the best German keeper for selection which leads us to ask the question how it's also panned out in other areas of the pitch during the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
      Come on you should give credit to Koreans, they are in terms
      of quick passes-couter attacks superior to us.
      I cant remember the last time Korea scored on Iran.

Comment

Low did Del Bosque 2014, instead of playing his best players he played his preferred players

Comment

^ except while Del Bosque played his 4-2-1-3 till his demise, Loew refused to play the 4-3-3 that won him 2014. played 3 CMs today - 2 in the centre & one on the wing! Loew might have had too much loyalty for his old guard but certainly not for his formation

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            Asia doing much better than Africa so far, 3 wins, 3 draws and Japan still in the race. Will that result in more WC slots and in a better FIFA ranking coefficient? Don't know how much is needed...
            While I believe Africa has too many spots but I doubt there will be any changes until the increase to 48 teams.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
              I cant remember the last time Korea scored on Iran.
              Because we are defensive very well and the have more possession.
              Against Germany they are the Team with less possession and
              counter attacks. Korea and Japan are still petter in their passing
              game and more sharp in their attacks.

We are better defensive and in standards.

Comment

Because we are defensive very well and the have more possession.
                Against Germany they are the Team with less possession and
                counter attacks. Korea and Japan are still petter in their passing
                game and more sharp in their attacks.

We are better defensive and in standards.
                Did you watch the last 2 Iran-Korea games? We controlled the game. It wasn't our usual defensive game. In Asia we don't play that way anymore.

Comment

Defending WC champions from Europe

2002 France - group stage exit
                  2010 Italy - group stage exit
                  2014 Spain - group stage exit
                  2018 Germany - group stage exit

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Did you watch the last 2 Iran-Korea games? We controlled the game. It wasn't our usual defensive game. In Asia we don't play that way anymore.
                    I saw both games and in the second game in seol we were not dominating.

Comment

Germany had many chances to score. They just aren't good enough. Kroos is the only attacking threat that stands out.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
                        Very happy for the Koreans today, but that's nonsense.
                        We have no friendlies, not a youth acedemy, rarely
                        and perp. camps so its normal that TM is poor in terms
                        fluid passing game. I am TM-fan but one have to admit,
                        that Japan and Korea are better here.

Comment

Wow unbelievable. The curse of winning the WC is real!

Germany is the most consistent side in WC history. They are basically a lock to making it to the semis every WC. This is really shocking.

But good job to Korea. Asia has shown a good overall performance at this WC.

Comment

You see unbelieve Germany out and South Korea win 2:0 For Soith Korea. This we had do with Portugal!! Iran is even stronger than South Korea

Comment

We have no friendlies, not a youth acedemy, rarely
                              and perp. camps so its normal that TM is poor in terms
                              fluid passing game. I am TM-fan but one have to admit,
                              that Japan and Korea are better here.
                              You're not a TM fan.

Comment

Iran got screwed. Germany -Korea referee did 2 very short reviews and gave 9 minutes extra time. For Iran Portugal there was at least 10 minutes not played and only gave 6 minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X