Group F Thread - Germany, Mexico, Sweden, South Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
    I saw both games and in the second game in seol we were not dominating.
    They didn't have a shot on target and we were a man down!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      You're not a TM fan.
      So being a TM fan means to be ignorant for our weaknesses, being
      envy to other asian teams when they peform well against giants?
      If you are a TM-Fan i dont want to be a TM-fan.

Comment

Four Asian teams won in the same WC for the first time. Africa and CONCACAF have never done it.

Comment

I am TM fan, so yes no need for your fake support.

Comment

That is exactly what it means to be a TM fan, so you admit you are not a TM fan.
            You just got Caged
            K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              They didn't have a shot on target and we were a man down!
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SfHd62r-5U

They had the best chance of the game and we were def. not
              DOMINATING them, whatever you want to understand by the
              Term "Domination".

Comment

Germany was one of the worst teams of this tournament TBH. They just played terrible football and deserved to be out. I was rooting for them in the beginning of the WC but they just kept on disappointing.

Having said that we were 100% placed in the toughest group out of all. See how both Russia and Uruguay get smacked and bowed out by Spain and Portugal. Mexico and Sweden will both lose their knock out matches.

On a sidenote check out this fun fact:

🇫🇷 98: France win World Cup
                ❌02: France exit in group stages

🇮🇹 06: Italy win World Cup
                ❌ 10: Italy exit in group stages

🇪🇸 10: Spain win World Cup
                ❌ 14: Spain exit in group stages

🇩🇪 14: Germany win World Cup
                ❌ 18: Germany exit in group stages

Comment

Great win for korea and asia.
                  they did well.
                  But lets not get ahead of ourselves.
                  1- Korea was in a comparatively easier group than ours.
                  2- in this game they faced an extremely stressed and desperate German team that NEEDED A WIN, NOT A DRAW. they became even more stressed & desperate as time ticked on. That meant more errors and mistakes.

or in other words, if germany merely needed a draw, korea would never get w whiff at their goal, let alone score.

Not that I'm complaining about korea's win. I'm actually highly enjoying it. For asia. I also enjoy seeing germans brought down a notch.
                  as martin said, it's also great for asia.

at the same time, knowing german's reaction to such things, I predict fewer chances of imports for their league. Now, they're look inwards and try to develop their next generation by stressing on home-grown talent for club football instead of looking for foreign imports. They did this after 1998 WC too.

Tough luck Ansarifard and others who may have had probable suitors.
                  hope I'm wrong though.

Comment

Spain have an easy route to final only real test might be Croatia. They better get their shit together

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                      That is exactly what it means to be a TM fan, so you admit you are not a TM fan.
                      So you are some kind of Dictonary i guess. Thanks four the information.

Comment

Seriously.....For the IRAN vs PORTUGAL GAME.....there should have been 9 total minutes added after the initial 6 because 3 of those minutes were wasted on VAR review for multiple occasions. Did they learn from their mistake from Iran's game for Germany? Or did they wanna give the powerhouses chances to advance for marketing? I DO NOT KNOW.

Comment

YEEEEEES GAME STARTEE WITH REF NOT GIVING US A 100% PENALRY BUT WE WON 3-0 MOAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AND KOREA FUCKING LEGENDS TURNED IT AROUND AND KICKED THEM OUT HAHAHAHAA

Comment

Originally posted by KarimiMan48 View Post
                            Seriously.....For the IRAN vs PORTUGAL GAME.....there should have been 9 total minutes added after the initial 6 because 3 of those minutes were wasted on VAR review for multiple occasions. Did they learn from their mistake from Iran's game for Germany? Or did they wanna give the powerhouses chances to advance for marketing? I DO NOT KNOW.
                            spot on.

I was wondering about the same too.

I kept wondering had portugal needed a goal, wold the ref blow the whistle so quickly, or would he have added (and rightfully too) another 3-4 minutes to compensate for the time wasted DURING the overtime.
                            Today I got my answer!
                            Fifa just keeps on proving how corrupt it is and how it is skewed towards money-making opportunities.
                            Justice? to hell with justice

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
                              Four Asian teams won in the same WC for the first time. Africa and CONCACAF have never done it.
                              CONCACAF did it last World Cup. They had 5 wins.

Edit: My bad, you are talking about countries not wins.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                                Spain have an easy route to final only real test might be Croatia. They better get their shit together
                                You mean Croatia* has a relatively easy route.

Comment

Working...
                                X