Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yesssssssssssssssssssssss germany in .

Comment

Sweden will regret the chances that they missed in the first half. German Defence was very floppy, but like always, they manage to get a late winner and iron it out.

Comment

That goal was insane, I had swedes in the bar I was in crying badbakhtha

Comment

I hate to say it but I feel sorry for strong teams like brazil , argentina , germany and even france ! They have to attack and win in every game ! their fans expect nothing but wins, but their opponent will start defensively , foul them in dangerous areas and possible score in counter attack! Its just way too frustrating for players in these teams.

Comment

strong teams like brazil argentina germany france portugal and spain who need help from the refs to beat "smaller" countries like iran, morocco, and australia. its sickening, even with VAR FIFA is still corrupt, protecting their $$$$ teams
            SHOW TIME!

Comment

This German team lacks good strikers. Klose was a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                This German team lacks good strikers. Klose was a legend.
                But still this Germany will manage to find its path all the way to the Semis and perhaps even the final. These guys always function like robots!

Comment

For the life of me I don’t understand why Sweden with one man more than Germany

Sat back and defended instead of attacking and going forward or at least waist a little

Time.

Comment

How S. Korea after its 2002 team and phony results has gradually turned into a shit team. SMH

Honestly I think this edition of AC is and should be ours!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      But still this Germany will manage to find its path all the way to the Semis and perhaps even the final. These guys always function like robots!
                      The saying about Germany goes like this:
                      Poor German team will manage to reach final.
                      Good German team will win the Cup.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Germany could still go home. It’s still up in the air as South Korea have nothing to lose.

Also credit to South Korea for pushing in the last 15 minutes and coming back from a 2-0 to 2-1. If they had just 10 more minutes who knows what would have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                          Germany could still go home. It’s still up in the air as South Korea have nothing to lose.

Also credit to South Korea for pushing in the last 15 minutes and coming back from a 2-0 to 2-1. If they had just 10 more minutes who knows what would have happened.
                          have you seen the helpless Koreans lately. not in their wildest dreams will they be able to do anything against Germany. Germany is like a Diesel. once heated up and running it builds the real power. they will now go through at least to the semis. as always

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Vela's penalty was the 14th taken at the 2018 World Cup; already one more than in the entirety of the 2014 tournament (13)

Comment

5 mins stoppage time in the second half was a gift

Comment

First half Sweden should have gotten a penalty, it was a clear penalty. Fuck the Proud ref who didnt use VAR

Comment

Working...
                                X