Ashkan situation?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ashkan situation?!?!

Sorry to open a new thread and if you feel you need to merge it, please do, but i don't get his situation. If he wasn't fit enough why we lost a spot? I really hope he get a chance to play, because he can be a game changer and honestly much better help than Masoud.

I think CQ might have wanted to sub him on last game but because of the injuries he couldn't and lso feel that he would be a better fit vs spain. Let's see.

Comment

We definitly need Ashkan, Ghoddus, Milmo and Ebrahimi to start against Spain!

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
        We definitly need Ashkan, Ghoddus, Milmo and Ebrahimi to start against Spain!
        I think it's going to be Ezzi over Omid.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          I think it's going to be Ezzi over Omid.
          i would play both

Comment

^Same here. I also doubt that MiMo would start. Ghoddoos is mostly used as a singer and I doubt Amiri will be benched. Ashkan might start instead of Shojaei, but I think he'll just be subbed in instead of Shojaei.

Comment

not sure why my original post didnt go through, I was at game and specifically was focussing on the subs, dejagah was doing full warmups during match and looked close to coming on at one stage, prior to ARJ and omid's injuries. He also was involved in full pre match warm up. I think he is fit, just not fit enough to start yesterday. We may play him 30 mins vs spain, and then let him loose on portugal if we have to.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                ^Same here. I also doubt that MiMo would start. Ghoddoos is mostly used as a singer and I doubt Amiri will be benched. Ashkan might start instead of Shojaei, but I think he'll just be subbed in instead of Shojaei.
                I really dont get what some people and specially CQ see in Shojaei.
                He was sooo bad against Turkey and Marocco.

Comment

What happened to Milmo? I thought he was a guaranteed starter

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                    What happened to Milmo? I thought he was a guaranteed starter
                    We ended up starting 3 defenders vs Morroco so unfortunately Mimo was the one on the bench.

Comment

i can just tell you one thing.... in CQ we trust that's it

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                        I really dont get what some people and specially CQ see in Shojaei.
                        He was sooo bad against Turkey and Marocco.
                        We simply don't want to accept that he does what coach asks him to do and CQ is very satisfied with him.

Yes, he does give the ball away sometimes, but his presence in our midfield is instrumental.

Unfortunately, even if he played like Messi or Maradona, Iranians will still criticize him.

Yesterday, even the English commentators(ITV) were saying that Masoud and Amiri were our best players!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                          We simply don't want to accept that he does what coach asks him to do and CQ is very satisfied with him.

Yes, he does give the ball away sometimes, but his presence in our midfield is instrumental.

Unfortunately, even if he played like Messi or Maradona, Iranians will still criticize him.

Yesterday, even the English commentators(ITV) were saying that Masoud and Amiri were our best players!
                          Baba, yesterday nearly everyone in the Bar (even non-iranians) critisize him.
                          He made so many bad passes in dangerous areas, he slow down
                          our game heavily with his decionmakings + he got a unnessecary yellow
                          card and continue to make stupid fouls.

Shojaei has a great character but i hope/pray that CQ dont usw him
                          in the next two games.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                            i can just tell you one thing.... in CQ we trust that's it

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                            Typical Iranian mentality: first option critisizing everything what a Coach is doing
                            or second option praise him and make him untouchable if he wins regardless
                            of our weakpoints.
                            We lack some ballance in our judgments.

Comment

Be patient.
                              CQ will use a different starting line up in each of the 3 games.
                              I see 4-5 changes vs Spain and then again 4-5 changes vs Portugal.
                              That's how CQ keeps his opponents from analyzing his team.

Comment

Working...
                              X