We just beat a damn good team don't forget it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just beat a damn good team don't forget it

the fact that we beat this Morocco side is nothing short of a bloody miracle. This side had beaten Mali, Ivory Coast and Gabon three very decent African sides in qualifying scoring a tonne of goals and conceding ZERO.Look at their team its full of talent playing for top teams in top leagues like Juventus and Schalke, nearly all of their players play somewhat in top leagues. Not to mention they've been in great form. Yes we didn't play that well but take nothing away from this team. Whatever happens in the last two games of this World Cup be proud of what we achieved here, its a huge success to have won a game against Africa's most inform side one in which Aubameyang's Gabon couldn't score against and neither could Ivory Coast.
    Please watch and Subscribe:

I’m definitely rooting for them to beat Spain or Portugal

Comment

Change your name bruh
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

They are the Belgium of Africa. A heavily talented team. We fought and played so organized in this game, well deserved victory!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
          They are the Belgium of Africa. A heavily talented team. We fought and played so organized in this game, well deserved victory!
          people still complaining about how we played, on paper this Morocco team are fantastic and in the form they are in this was nothing short of a miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by Exoma II View Post
            I’m definitely rooting for them to beat Spain or Portugal
            they will be way to demoralised to play well against them , I think its curtains for them sadly

Comment

Yes, they are much better than we made the look yesterday. Everyone will see that against Portugal.

And we will be a different team against Spain. We always live up to the occassion, at least performance-wise, against the top teams and their attractive and attacking style also allows us to play more attractive football. And don't forget, the second group game traditionally is our best!

Comment

Also dont forget CQ was hiding his line up vs Spain and Portugal yesterday. He took the risk vs Morocco and it paid off!
                And I find the overall game strategy just beautiful, i.e. Let them attack, let them get frustrated, let them lose concentration, then punish them! - beautiful!

Thank god also the ref. was excellent and also Moroccans were great sports!
                But I am proud of players like Ebrahimi who gave everything they had on the field, Amiri, Beiranvand, dameh hamashoon garm! And Rezaian was for me man of the match! These boys made 80 millions proud!
                Dameshoon garm!
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Anyone know what happened to Amrabat? Looked like he got a concussion. I hope he's ok and can play in the following games

Comment

You are absolutely right. This was the biggest win Iran’s Football history. Morocco was a world class team and much stronger than the USA we beat in 1998

Comment

Originally posted by jdilla View Post
                      Anyone know what happened to Amrabat? Looked like he got a concussion. I hope he's ok and can play in the following games
                      Apparently a concussion and his medical team thought he was faking so they threw an ice pack at his head...

Comment

We were the better team in the second half and we contained the great players from Morocco. Don’t forget that this display will not go unnoticed by football clubs in Europe. I’m very curious as to who will come knocking after the tournament is over.

They seriously need to build a statue of Carlos and put it right outside the front gate of Azadi Stadium.

Comment

Working...
                        X