Group D Thread - Iceland, Argentina, Croatia, Nigeria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    Maradona just gave the finger after Argentina's goal.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
      Argentina, with a worse record than Iran, makes it through.

Food for thought for those who continue to criticize TM's performance.
      Why? If 2 points would have made us go through i would take it in an instant. They went through, that is all that matters.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Argentina 4 points goes to the next round and Iran with 4 points goes home

Comment

Lol that was BS.. VAR is BS.. That was a 100% penalty for Nigeria.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
            Argentina 4 points goes to the next round and Iran with 4 points goes home
            you think that's bad ..... Mexico may go home with 6 points.
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Clear hand ball by Argentina in the box was not awarded by ref (almost exact same scenario as the Portugal defender vs. Iran was awarded by ref). This is exactly what CQ is talking about. VAR is not being used as it should be, it still leaves HUGE room for interpretation and bias from the refs.

Comment

VAR is a fantastic tool for FIFA mafia to manipulate the results in a clever way with the angles that they want the public to see! It produces the perfect result for the sponsors, big teams and FIFA!

How can you get a better toy than that?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Clear hand ball by Argentina in the box was not awarded by ref (almost exact same scenario as the Portugal defender vs. Iran was awarded by ref). This is exactly what CQ is talking about. VAR is not being used as it should be, it still leaves HUGE room for interpretation and bias from the refs.
                  It was identical to ours. And neither one should have been a pk.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    It was identical to ours. And neither one should have been a pk.
                    Really disagree about this - you can't defend with your arms out willy nilly. Look how many players properly attempt to jump and block shots/passes with their arms locked behind their back. IMO that is the proper way to go about it.

It's easy to make it look like your arms are in a natural position while taking up real estate in the box and thus removing passing options.

Both should have been a PK.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                      Really disagree about this - you can't defend with your arms out willy nilly. Look how many players properly attempt to jump and block shots/passes with their arms locked behind their back. IMO that is the proper way to go about it.

It's easy to make it look like your arms are in a natural position while taking up real estate in the box and thus removing passing options.

Both should have been a PK.
                      Neither one made firm contact but rather brushed against the hand. Very iffy in both cases and I don't think either one should have been awarded although I'm glad ours was.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

That was a beautiful goal by both Messi and by Rojo.

Gotta give credit to this Argentinian team. Everyone wrote them off as anyone with a brain couldn’t see this coming. They are a mess, they know that they are a mess as a team. But today they pushed through and showed that they are more than willing to to fight and claw their way out of the group.

Corner after corner, cross after cross, they were putting the pressure on Nigeria and finally they scored. Nigeria was playing a 5-4-1 and switching to 5-3-2 when Argentina gave them space. At least that’s what the formation looked like to me from tv. But Argentina finished the job and now they’ll face France.

Congratulations to Argentina and to the Argentinian fans.

Comment

we have people here questioning the integrity of iranian fans singing outside of portugals hotel, while one of the greatest football players of all times was shown flipping of the Nigerian fans
                          SHOW TIME!

Comment

Working...
                          X