No announcement yet.

Group C Thread - France, Australia, Peru, Denmark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's great watching the World Cup with two teams out to attack.

Comment

France playing some nice football for once. Good transitions from midfield to forwards.

Comment

It works much better for them to have Giroud as the target man up front.

Comment

France's quality finally showing in this tournament. With so many quality players you're bound to have some nice moments I suppose but there’s no structure to their football. It’s all bits of this and bits of that. Individual moments with no essence. I wonder how far this type of mysterious football can get them.

Comment

while correct that Peru will go home unless they score, I doubt they'll be remembered as a minnow. Everyone knows that Peru were unlucky in game 1, and are holding pretty well against a top team in France. Plus, Peru isn't coming out and parking the bus so respect for Peru for that.

Comment

Peru are fantastic. Really great attitude.

Comment

1998:
                Denmark vs France.
                Final Group C match at World Cup.
                Denmark won first game 1-0.
                Denmark drew second game 1-1.
                Schmeichel in goal.

Denmark vs France.
                Final Group C match at World Cup.
                Denmark won first game 1-0.
                Denmark drew second game 1-1.
                Schmeichel in goal.

Comment

Surely France would rather face any of Argentina, Nigeria or Iceland over Croatia. Surprised at the lineup.

Comment

Super excited to see Australia lose. Thanks to Peru for beating them even tho they were already eliminated.

Comment

Working...
                    X