X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morocco vs Iran: Player ratings
    https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8402241.html

Ali Beiranvand - 7
    Kept an all-important clean sheet, with Spain and Portugal to come he will expect sterner tests.

Ramin Rezaeian - 7
    Struggled early on but grew into the game as his side improved in confidence.

Morteza Pouraliganji - 6
    Uncertain to begin with, but eventually got to grips with an exciting forward line from Morocco.

Roozbeh Cheshmi - 7
    Struggled with the physicality of the game at times, but another to improve as Iran grew into the game.

Ehsan Haji Safi - 7
    Helped to bring Iran back into the game but may struggle against greater opposition.

Omid Ebrahimi - 7
    Substituted late on as he tired, but solid for Iran as they grew into the game.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh - 7
    A bright spark for Iran and showed some of his ability that saw him labelled as a key figure.

Masoud Shojaei - 6
    Sacrificied in the second half but looked solid and lead from the front as captain.

Vahid Amiri - 7
    The 30-year-old struggled with the pace of the game, but had the experience to remain calm and frustrate the Moroccans.

Karim Ansarifard - 6
    Picked up a yellow card, and one of several to suffer indiscipline as the game got to its latter stages.

Sardar Azmoun - 7
    His pace and power caused problems for Morocco especially on the counter attack.

Comment

Watched the match again and now must say, despite it certainly wasn't one if their better games, Shojaei and Azmoun weren't nearly as bad as I had thought they were after watching it live.

Comment

^^ "Vahid Amiri - 7
        The 30-year-old struggled with the pace of the game, but had the experience to remain calm and frustrate the Moroccans."

He was probably the most active player on the team. Not sure why you think he could not keep up with the pace of the game. He was in every corner of the field.
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
          ^^ "Vahid Amiri - 7
          The 30-year-old struggled with the pace of the game, but had the experience to remain calm and frustrate the Moroccans."
          He was probably the most active player on the team. Not sure why you think he could not keep up with the pace of the game. He was in every corner of the field.
          That's not what I think. It's independent's rating!

I give him 10 out of 10!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
            That's not what I think. It's independent's rating!

I give him 10 out of 10!
            just saw the link.

I think Amiri and Cheshmi really silenced their critics.
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Insane how the players we criticized the most: Cheshmi, Beiranvand, Amiri and Ebrahimi (less than others) were our best players.
              that's a valid point. Our players are 'emotional' people, like us. they read the stuff, got pissed and showed everyone when it counted the most. dameshoon garm.

Comment

Bouhaddouz = Bahador
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                  Watched the match again and now must say, despite it certainly wasn't one if their better games, Shojaei and Azmoun weren't nearly as bad as I had thought they were after watching it live.
                  Correct

Shojaei has some bad giveaways in good positions but he was the only player who was actually able to hold onto the ball this game, we don’t really have anyone with his control, maybe dejagah

As for azmoun, had one misplaced pass in advanced position and missed 2 v 1, but won tons of headers. Like this guy probably jumped 100 times this game

Comment

Beiranvand - He basically continued the trend Iran has set in all previous world cup appearance. Our goalkeepers haver all raised to the occasion, from Naser Hejazi to Mirzapour, Abedzadeh, Haghighi and now Beira. He was cool and confident. I hope he continues that way.
                    Rezaeian - Great physical player. Needs to find a way to play with less stress. And no rolling on the grass and faking serious injury.
                    Chesmi - Solid. Needs to reduce his tackling errors.
                    Pouraliganji - Solid.
                    Hajsafi - Man of the match next to Ebrahimi. He was solid.
                    Ebrahimi - Soldier!
                    Shojaei - Horrible performance and horrible as the captain. His behaviour was not up to the par.
                    Amiri - Fulfilled his duties well.
                    Jahanbakhsh - He needs to focus on accuracy.
                    Azmoun - He looked like he is sleeping. He needed someone to wake him up with a big slap on his face.
                    Taremi - Showed his worth when he came in.
                    Ghoddoos - Haji and Jahanbaksh need to realize they are not all that good in taking free kicks, give Saman a chance.
                    Man of the match: CQ (genius)

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                      Morocco vs Iran: Player ratings
                      https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8402241.html

Ali Beiranvand - 7
                      Kept an all-important clean sheet, with Spain and Portugal to come he will expect sterner tests.

Ramin Rezaeian - 7
                      Struggled early on but grew into the game as his side improved in confidence.

Morteza Pouraliganji - 6
                      Uncertain to begin with, but eventually got to grips with an exciting forward line from Morocco.

Roozbeh Cheshmi - 7
                      Struggled with the physicality of the game at times, but another to improve as Iran grew into the game.

Ehsan Haji Safi - 7
                      Helped to bring Iran back into the game but may struggle against greater opposition.

Omid Ebrahimi - 7
                      Substituted late on as he tired, but solid for Iran as they grew into the game.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh - 7
                      A bright spark for Iran and showed some of his ability that saw him labelled as a key figure.

Masoud Shojaei - 6
                      Sacrificied in the second half but looked solid and lead from the front as captain.

Vahid Amiri - 7
                      The 30-year-old struggled with the pace of the game, but had the experience to remain calm and frustrate the Moroccans.

Karim Ansarifard - 6
                      Picked up a yellow card, and one of several to suffer indiscipline as the game got to its latter stages.

Sardar Azmoun - 7
                      His pace and power caused problems for Morocco especially on the counter attack.
                      Is your ratings out of 10 or 7 ?
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Beiranvand, ramin, omid and amiri were amazing.

Shojaei was absolute trash. I love him as a perso and the values he holds but its time to retire. I think it will be a travesty if he sees anymore playing time the rest of the WC.

JB and azmoun were mediocre and azmoun really should have done much better on the one on one against the Moroccan keeper. I have faith in both though, they are way too talented to play like that.

Overall A+ to TM for the amazing performance and the all important 3 points!

Comment

Player ratings Iran - Morocco

Amiri is a tireless working horse, he will start against spain

I would give biranvand, rezaian, cheshmi, ebrahimi, amiri, hajsafi 9 out of 10,

Everyone else 7, with the exception of
                          Karim 6
                          Jahanbakhsh 6
                          sardar, 5

Sardar was literally walking on the field, and missed a 100% chance, and lost many balls

Also karim missed a one on one early in the game, also lost many balls

Jahanbakhsh had too many errors and lost many balls, he didnt impress at all and played below expectations, no creativity or shots what so ever

I hope Dejagah, ghodus and taremi, mohammadi start against spain
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            you are disgraceful.
                            wtf is wrong with you? take your pills plz. will calm you down
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                              Just a few snippets of your posts over the past few weeks. Remember when u said “we’ll see who’s gonna whine after the first game shrhead” Is CQ done and the team raped?
                              Obviously, that shows you are bikar and sitting here all day. this is a forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion but i guess you dont understand that. just calm down. are you telling me the quality of the iran's game was superior? we were outplayed by Moroccan player. there is no doubt about that. we got lucky at the end of day and I'm happy we got three points.
                              iranianarsenal and inarsenwetrust and sam are you guys one guy with different username. losers. poshte sare ham ham post hamo like mikonid like bunch of kids.
                              sigpic

Comment

Beiranvand - 7
                                Rezaeian - 6, did ok while defending but needs to stay calm in possession
                                Pouraliganji - 7
                                Chesmhi - 6, really lacks speed and therefore to reckless in tackling
                                Hajsafi - 5, great as Dm but lacks speed and power at lb
                                Ebrahimi - 7, played with a lot of gheyrat
                                Shojaei - 4, awful performance, wants to play as a deep lying playmaker but needs to much time with the ball to take decisions
                                Ansarifard - 5, nothing special, cm is not for him
                                Amiri - 6, did a lot of defensive work
                                Azmoun - 6, kept on hustling but needs to take decisions faster while counter attacking
                                JB - 7, most talented player from our side on the pitch, worked his ass off

Comment

Working...
                                X