• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chetoriiiiiiiii!

Kiriiiiiiiiiiis!

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
      Beiranvand has the mentality to be our consistent captain. Not sure what happened between him and Saeid, but you can tell the players were more rushing to get Ezatolahi out of the way rather than push Beiro back (even after he shoves Saeid)

Anyways, kudos to Beiro and can't wait to see what is in store for him.
      I think that was the first time we all saw Beiranvand pissed off. Ezatolahi clearly didn’t listen to Beiranvand because you can see him call out for the ball, yet he still stuck his leg up.

Comment

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/aqprdv

THE SUPER LUR!!!

Comment

He was absolutely brilliant. I am so happy for him, especially after learning about his tough upbringing and childhood. I hope he gets some nice offers from European clubs.

Going into this WC we all thought goalkeeping would be one of our biggest weaknesses. Who knew it ended up being one of our biggest strengths?

Comment

Liverpool need a GK . . .

Comment

Originally posted by ali8karimi View Post
              Liverpool need a GK . . .
              haha what a dream though!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                Chetoriiiiiiiii!

Kiriiiiiiiiiiis!

Can someone explain the background on this "chetori Kriss" nonsense LOL? why was it posted?

Comment

I was watching the match with people who knew nothing about Iranian football. When Alireza did one of his crazy throws, one of the guys just started shouting "Did he just fucking throw that? How?" They couldn't believe it.

It was awesome to see the notice it without me mentioning it.
                  Last edited by The; 06-27-2018, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                    Can someone explain the background on this "chetori Kriss" nonsense LOL? why was it posted?
                    There was this video made after the draw with a few Team Melli players expressing how they felt about the draw and the big players they were gonna face, and Beiranvand just said "Chetoriii, Kirisss?"

Comment

Just found out that he is a Kurd from Lorestan.

He has a nice voice too. Please do not go the Nima Nakista route, though.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          I was watching the match with people who knew nothing about Iranian football. When Alireza did one of his crazy throws, one of the guys just started shouting "Did he just fucking throw that? How?" They couldn't believe it.

It was awesome to see the notice it without me mentioning it.
                          I was at a bar full of Iranians but the guy next to me was a Latino and he freaked out when he saw Beiranvand throw it that far

Comment

haha, i was next to an American in Russia and he couldn't believe his eyes. asked repeatedly if he kicked that ball or throw it!!!

Comment

is there a vid of that throw??

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                is there a vid of that throw??
                                https://www.clippituser.tv/c/aqprdv

Comment

Working...
                                X