Morroco - Iran POST MATCH DISCUSSION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morroco - Iran POST MATCH DISCUSSION

It think we fuckin owened the Morrocans.
    I have never seen such a a clever performance from Team Melli

What we need now--or one of the possible scenarios we need to happen--is for Spain to sweep the other two teams and Morocco to beat Portugal. That way, a draw against Portugal would put us through (or even the 3 points as long as Morocco only beats Portugal by a 1-0).

Comment

We hardly owned them in the first 25 minutes. Man of the match for me was Beiranvand. Our midfield was extremely slow in moving and/or passing the ball. Shojaei was a huge disappointment. Many surprise choices in the lineup and bench (Dejagah, Ghoddoos, Gucci, Amiri, Cheshmi, Ebrahimi).
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Best. Day. Of. My. Life.
        Cheshmi, Amiri, Beiranvand, Ebrahimi...
        I think its time for me to say this:
        THE IRANIAN PRO LEAGUE IS A TOP 5 LEAGUE!!

Comment

Cheshmsi and Ebrhami....man who would have thought that.. they were on fuckng BEAST MODE for 90 minutes

Comment

ADESORIAN CONCLUSION:

Best player today: RAMIN REZAEIAN

Ref was excellent!

CQs tactic worked...
            all those early super attacks went nowhere and in the end Morocco lost concentration!

THANK GOD for that goal

3 pts guys!

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Inviting everyone to my house for some shambool-polo.

Comment

What a fantastic feeling.

Iran sitting pretty at the top of Group B!!
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Also RESPECT to the great sportsmanship by Morocco. They played like men and fought a good fair fight!
                  Best of luck to Morocco!!!!
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Dame hameye bacheha garm.. Almost all of them were great.. Azmoun was kind of disapointing..

But it has to be said, what a fvcking beast Omid Ebrahimi is! He was amazing. The tackle where he injured himself, or check the attack where Azmoun had his shot saved. It was all Omid who won the ball and started the attack!

Also a lot of the players who recieved a lot of hate were great, such as Cheshmi, Beiranvand, Amiri.

Comment

My god I lost my voice after Iran scored and I went mental. WHAT. A. GAME. [emoji1130]❤️[emoji24]

Comment

Just some quick thoughts:

The best person on pitch: The ref

Positive Players:
                        -Beiranvand
                        -Defense

Neutral:

-Ansarifard

Negative:
                        -Azmoun
                        -Jahanbakhsh (Although great on defense)
                        -The worse player by far was Shojaei

I also didn't like all the grassrolling. We shouldn't become an Arab team. The bezan zeeresh was also annoying, but I think that was the plan
                        sigpic

what the world would be if only the majority of people were this good

Comment

For all you Cheshmi haters, please understand that CQ knows a little more than you and I.
                          sigpic

Comment

Iran played a team, Morocco a bunch of stars that as the game continues need they became slower and indisciplined.

So much for their Real and jive players.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I cannot believe how well the TM played. Before the game, I thought we had no chance against Morocco. We started pretty bad. As the game went by, we came back. I am so proud of them...

Comment

Working...
                              X