Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US, Canada, Mexico will host World Cup 2026!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
    Germany vs. Bhutan gonna be lit ***** match!

BHUTANS GOAAAAALLL

Comment

If you connect all the perimeter cities hosting the 2026 World Cup, the area of the territory inside is a mind-blowing 11.2 million square kilometers!

To put that in perspective, that's:

* 4.9 times the size of the territory covered by Russian host cities.

* 2.5 times the size of the territory covered by Brazilian host cities.

* 17.5 times the size of the territory covered by South African host cities.

That much travelling is just going to be insane. I just hope they have enough sense to put all the group matches in cities that are close together.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        And about Morocco’s bid.

I looked at their stadiums and claiming that they are better than Iran’s is a stretch. They are the same old and crappy style

They almost all looked bad like Iran’s older ones.

Building everything would have been super hard on the economy. Even a country like Brazil with a HUGE economy took a huge negative impact after the World Cup, and many Brazilians are pissed about it.

At least with this bid new stadiums won’t really need to be constructed. Mexico has great stadiums and I’d personally love to watch a game in the Azteca(Mexican azadi) or BBVA Monterrey another great stadium.

But members here need to be much more respectful of our Moroccan members.

Some of you guys are just saying ignorant things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        this not true we have some stadiums very new like (marrakech, tanger, agadir,fes,...) so please do some recherche, we have already hosted international evenement like fifa word cup (teams), and also a lot of other thing,

Comment

Once an amazing product ( WC) gets commercialized. then quality goes down , who the hell wants to see 48 teams in a supposed competition that only the BEST THE FINEST should enter!??!!!

Comment

all this expansion and the best continent Europe only gets 3 more spots

Comment

It should be like this:

4.5 teams Asia
              4.5 teams Africa
              4.5 teams CONCACAF
              1.5 teams Oceania
              9.5 teams South America
              23.5 teams Europe.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

The 48 team tournament and the auto-qualification of the three hosts are not certain yet, especially the latter where there is an idea floating around that only the US would autoqual due to hosting 60/80 of the games

Comment

Woah this is weird, FIFA actually used my idea of the playoff test tournament. WTF IS HAPPENING??!?!?!

I think I'm being watched. They're stealing my ideas!

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  all this expansion and the best continent Europe only gets 3 more spots
                  That's because they already had 8 places more than everyone else... now they just have 7(!)

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                    Once an amazing product ( WC) gets commercialized. then quality goes down , who the hell wants to see 48 teams in a supposed competition that only the BEST THE FINEST should enter!??!!!
                    I beg to differ on that notion. 48 teams means more quota for all continents, mainly Europe and South America, thus teams like Italy, Holland, Chile and many other good teams won't miss the world cup, hence a more competitive tournament, plus more games for us football fans to watch. Not to mention a much needed exposure and experience for those teams who almost never get a chance to play in World Cup, therefore a much higher audience and football popularity in many other countries and in general in the world. I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                      It should be like this:

4.5 teams Asia
                      4.5 teams Africa
                      4.5 teams CONCACAF
                      1.5 teams Oceania
                      9.5 teams South America
                      23.5 teams Europe.

Comment

if italy holland usa ghana chile etc were good then they would be in the world cup. 48 teams won't make the competition better. its like banging a fat chick.

I'm not gonna watch irans first 2 asian cup matches vs yemen and vietnam but you bet your ass i will watch them soorkah iraq without al-bin williams
                        SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                          if italy holland usa ghana chile etc were good then they would be in the world cup. 48 teams won't make the competition better. its like banging a fat chick.

I'm not gonna watch irans first 2 asian cup matches vs yemen and vietnam but you bet your ass i will watch them soorkah iraq without al-bin williams
                          All of the above are still better than 1/2 of the teams in this World Cup. No matter how bad Italy or Netherlands are, it's still a delight to watch them in World Cup (They're never all that bad nonetheless)

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            All of the above are still better than 1/2 of the teams in this World Cup. No matter how bad Italy or Netherlands are, it's still a delight to watch them in World Cup (They're never all that bad nonetheless)
                            if they're so good then why didn't they qualify?

and i don't wanna here the italy had to play spain. in the playoffs they lost to sweden because their coach couldn't figure it out.

USA lost to TNT :ROFL: even saudi could beat TNT

Iran qualified by playing every match 11 v 12

Italy vs. Myanmar in 2026 gonna be the match of the century
                            SHOW TIME!

Comment

Nevermind, We're not understanding each other's point!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                Nevermind, We're not understanding each other's point!
                                ha no problem!!

i just feel that a 32 team format is much better and gives purpose for qualifiers. that feeling when we qualified after azizi's goal in 97 or gucci's goal in 2013 is something that will live in our minds forever. a pretty much automatic qualification would not.

trust me id rather have the likes of use ghana italy netherlands etc. in the World Cup over the likes of panama iceland or saudi arabia, but again its the qualification process and all 31 teams had to earn their way in, 48 teams would make it less enjoyable.

and i was just as shocked as anybody when italy did not qualify. they've been a staple in the world cup for over 60 years
                                SHOW TIME!

Comment

Working...
                                X