Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US, Canada, Mexico will host World Cup 2026!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations in advance to Curaçau, Trinidad and Tobago and Jamaica for qualifying for the 2026 World Cup!

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
      Congratulations in advance to Curaçau, Trinidad and Tobago and Jamaica for qualifying for the 2026 World Cup!
      Trinidad was in 2006 world cup.
      Jamaica was in 1998 world cup.

Qatar has never been in worldcup.

Comment

first of all i will not relay to you about isis just because i have some respect for Iranian here in this forum, secondly i didn't say that we have infrastructure better that some one else, i just say that in respond to your comment that we have infrastructure for organizing this tournament, ok !

Comment

Originally posted by iraniiii View Post
          Last thing we need is ISIS attack at WC event. No offense there.. Just speaking facts. Are you really comparing your country's Infrastructure and budget to US and Canada? If so do you really think you guys deserve it and have more budget to spend???
          There have been way more terrorist attacks in Canada and the US than in Morocco and I'm not even talking about the criminality rate of Mexico.

Morocco is a very safe country but you're just probably thinking arab country = terrorism which is funny because you'll probably whine when people do the same with Iran and assimilate you to IRGC terrorists and backward mollahs

Comment

Looking at historic trends, the 2030 World Cup will go to a UEFA country (probably England), then there is a huge chance the 2034 World Cup goes to either South America or Africa. With the 2038 World Cup going to Asia. Maybe China, or maybe Iran if we become a 1st world country by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Moroccan Expert View Post
              There have been way more terrorist attacks in Canada and the US than in Morocco and I'm not even talking about the criminality rate of Mexico.

Morocco is a very safe country but you're just probably thinking arab country = terrorism which is funny because you'll probably whine when people do the same with Iran and assimilate you to IRGC terrorists and backward mollahs
              You did not get my point! but when WC comes around you gonna have all these terrorist pouring in and attempting things. An an Iranian I can admit that Iran has 0 business hosting the WC also due to current situation. I'm realistic!! No need to be salty, at least you guys came 2nd in bidding. Just accept the facts that WC being hosted by US/Canada/Meixco combined will end up being better and safer and better experience for all the fans and players.

Comment

Last thing we need is ISIS attack at WC event. No offense there.. Just speaking facts. Are you really comparing your country's Infrastructure and budget to US and Canada? If so do you really think you guys deserve it and have more budget to spend???
                Some facts to enlighten you:

Screenshot 2018-06-13 at 17.42.17.png

Screenshot 2018-06-13 at 17.42.42.png

Comment

lol at a world cup in the US and Mexico being safer than in Morocco.

Expect at least one mass shooting in the US and several kidnappings in Mexico

Comment

OMG mods please give a warning or ban this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Moroccan Expert View Post
                      lol at a world cup in the US and Mexico being safer than in Morocco.

Expect at least one mass shooting in the US and several kidnappings in Mexico
                      How about budget wise? Can Morocco afford and deserve to host WC being a 3rd world country? You need mega size economy to do so.. I mean I get it I want Iran to host it one day also but we are far away from that... Are you gonna be a realistic fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormesabzi View Post
                        OMG mods please give a warning or ban this guy.
                        Ban this guy for what? He is stating points that are correct.

Morocco didn't get it because FIFA needed to move to a 48 team system. The North America bid was the perfect situation for it.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                          Ban this guy for what? He is stating points that are correct.

Morocco didn't get it because FIFA needed to move to a 48 team system. The North America bid was the perfect situation for it.
                          I guess disagreeing with some fans and pointing out facts respectively offends some people here.. Cause you can't handle facts that don't mean you can cry to admins for a ban.. That's like being a dictator.. Oh well a right decisions has been made.

Comment

How about budget wise? Can Morocco afford and deserve to host WC being a 3rd world country? You need mega size economy to do so.. I mean I get it I want Iran to host it one day also but we are far away from that... Are you gonna be a realistic fan?
                            Qatar has a GDP over $150b, Morocco has GDP of $100b.

Comment

8 years is a looooooong time

Comment

You think Fifa's task force would have validated a bid and let it go to the voting if it won't be able to afford to host it ? And you're talking about Morocco like it's Somalia, Morocco is a developping country and has a realistic bid. It had less stadiums than the United bid and some were scheduled to go throught renovation but it was realistic and not crazy like you make it sound.

Comment

Working...
                                X