Spanish Coach just got Sacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beevee View Post
    It would be a dream, but Saudi is not going to finish 2nd in that group they'll finish last as it is their nature to do.
    Russia's Team is Shit and Saudi will beat them, and I can see them getting lucky and pulling one over Egypt.

1.URG
    2.SA
    3.EGY
    4.Rus

Comment

Iran 8-0 Spain

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
        Spain does not need any mind games...freaking look at their squad. Every single player has a higher market value than our highest evaluated player. lets rather focus on our strength than trying to find weaknesses of others...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
        Alaki don't scare yourself. They lost 5:1 to holand and 2: 0 to chile last wc. So ye of course they would need mind game in a group everyone is fighting for the top two spots.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          Russia's Team is Shit and Saudi will beat them, and I can see them getting lucky and pulling one over Egypt.

1.URG
          2.SA
          3.EGY
          4.Rus
          There is no way the host would not qualify . Count host as one the qualified teams. Russian team is actually strong .
          Reason they will 100% Qualify:
          A.) They have the shortest distance to travel
          B.) The ref will be on their side
          C.) The fans would have big impact on them
          D.) They have had so much good friendlies and have played with all the top teams in the world such as brazil, spain, france, argentina etc...
          F.) Saudi arabia is not great as people make it sound like

I think those reasons are enough to believe Russia will qualify. But again anything is possible in football.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            Yea well it could go both ways . for example if portugal beat spain and morocco then they have qualified and would most probably take it easy on ronaldo against us in the last match.
            that's another way of looking at it. Although I would have preferred they sack the coach one day before our game with them :-)
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              Alaki don't scare yourself. They lost 5:1 to holand and 2: 0 to chile last wc. So ye of course they would need mind game in a group everyone is fighting for the top two spots.
              Yea and in 2010 they lost to Switzerland . So anything is possible. However I still don't count any points from spain. I still beleive we need to get points from Portugal and morocco.

also CQ has been working on morocco since the draw. Algeria , Tunisa friendlies are enough for our preparation. The only team we didn't have good prepration was spain. I just hope we can beat morocco, even though it would be so hard to do that.

Comment

There is no way the host would not qualify . Count host as one the qualified teams. Russian team is actually strong .
                Reason they will 100% Qualify:
                A.) They have the shortest distance to travel
                B.) The ref will be on their side
                C.) The fans would have big impact on them
                D.) They have had so much good friendlies and have played with all the top teams in the world such as brazil, spain, france, argentina etc...
                F.) Saudi arabia is not great as people make it sound like

I think those reasons are enough to believe Russia will qualify. But again anything is possible in football.
                a) True
                b) Not True this is not Brazil, they cant get away with it plus VAR
                c) True
                d) True as well they have mostly lost against the best and played against the best in all of their friendlies except us and Austria
                f) Don't underestimate anyone in the World Cup, remember what we did 4 years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

1.URG
                  2.SA
                  3.EGY
                  4.Rus
                  Russias team is shit, Egypt is hurt so on and on, but still it doesn't change the fact Saudi is lower than whale shit. They will lose every game you'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                    a) True
                    b) Not True this is not Brazil, they cant get away with it plus VAR
                    c) True
                    d) True as well they have mostly lost against the best and played against the best in all of their friendlies except us and Austria
                    f) Don't underestimate anyone in the World Cup, remember what we did 4 years ago?
                    I agree about the underestimate thing but about the Ref Brother Its Russia ! The most corrupt country that does not take crap from anyone. I have no doubt that ref will be on their side! specially against teams who have no international fans such saudi and egypt.

I mean think about it ! Even if the ref cheat against the likes of saudi or egypt who would object? and who would care to object (apart from their own country) !

Even small 50-50% fouls for russian team would change the whole game.

Comment

I agree about the underestimate thing but about the Ref Brother Its Russia ! The most corrupt country that does not take crap from anyone. I have no doubt that ref will be on their side! specially against teams who have no international fans such saudi and egypt.

I mean think about it ! Even if the ref cheat against the likes of saudi or egypt who would object? and who would care to object (apart from their own country) !
                      You cant get away with it as Russia, They are not brazil they are not favorites. Thats at least what I think and with VAR less errors will happen.

Comment

You cant get away with it as Russia, They are not brazil they are not favorites. Thats at least what I think and with VAR less errors will happen.
                        You don't know what the Russians are capable of when it comes to fixing things. Ball crosses the 18 yard line the VAR will show it crossing the goal line.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                          You don't know what the Russians are capable of when it comes to fixing things. Ball crosses the 18 yard line the VAR will show it crossing the goal line.
                          You guys overestimate the power of russia

Comment

So is saudi arabia and egypt (they are not the favorites)!

Also Its Not really about being the favorite ! you don't have to be the one the top teams to get away with ref cheats. Do you remember south korea & japan world cup 2002 ? Where they the favorites too ? or they were just the hosts who had the ref advantage ?

Comment

You guys overestimate the power of russia
                              Well they put a dickhead in the White house to make America the laughing stock of the world. That is the power of Russia. Lol
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sad that club foot ball has become more important then the world cup and I blame messi Ronaldo neymar real Madrid and Barcelona
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X