Iran 2 - Morocco 2
    0%
    other
    0%

The poll is expired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

5-0, why is this not an option=?

Comment

2:1 for IRAN! I wish all the players the best good luck to all. I know we can do it. We miss Jalal Hosseini and another important defender who cannot play. I know that he choose young player for speed than Jalal Hosseini who is 36 years old

If it will endup in a draw I would be very disapoinmented! I hope Alireza and Sardar Azmoun can show why they are important and are strong players. Alireza with 21 goals in the dutch league why he cannot do it in a World Cup?

Comment

Morocco will score the first one, our players wake up and score 2 more.

Comment

Heart says Iran 2-1 Morocco. Head says 1-1.
          Voted with my head because of superstition.

Comment

This is going to be a difficult game for us. Morocco has many European players and is the top African team. Due to international sanctions and poor facilities we are the under dogs
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
              This is going to be a difficult game for us. Morocco has many European players and is the top African team. Due to international sanctions and poor facilities we are the under dogs
              Ok but we lost one time to AS-Roma 7:1 lost and we WIN America 1998 World Cup!

We had good prepaire not that bad: Panama, Venezuela, Tunesia, Algeria and poor Sera Leone and Lithwanian

Comment

Head says 3-1 Morocco, heart says 2-1 Iran. I'm going with heart this whole world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  Without mentioning any names, we have the topscorer of the Eredivise, we have a player who scored against Atletico and Bayern, we have one of the fastest fullbacks at the World Cup, we have a player with Bundesliga experience, and we have a someone who destroyed Arsenal in their own home.

Comment

Out of the last 14 games, Iran has scored more than 2 goals 4 times; Syria, Uzbkesitan, Sierra Leone and Algeria.
                    I would bet money we won't score more than two in any of our 3 games.
                    17 goals in 14 games. If you remove the 4 goals we scored against Sierra Leone, we average 1 goal per game.
                    13 goals in 13 games.

Comment

2-0 marocs.

Comment

2:1 IRAN

Comment

With Cheshmi Iran - Morocco 0-2
                          Without Cheshmi Iran - Morocco 0-0

Comment

The way both teams play it is highly unlikely that the game will have more than 2 goals at best. It will be one of the scores below in the order of likelihood.

0-0
                            0-1 Morocco
                            1-1
                            1-0 Iran

Comment

2 goals for Iran? Since when did we score 2 goals versus decent caliber opponents?
                              There is one thing about being optimistic but i can't understand how people say we score 2 goals.. That would be a miracle.

Comment

Working...
                              X