Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

K!DMO - The White Army (Arteshe Sefid) / A PFDC Collab Video for Team Melli!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved the song.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Good job, a lot better than the Hamle Hamle song.
      زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
        looks like a lot of work has been put into the song but to be honest it was terrible
        Sorry to disappoint

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
          “The White Army”? Seriously? Sounds like a KKK/Neo-Nazi video. It’s not only Iranians who use YouTube, and I promise you others will misunderstand the title of your song.
          Sorry for disappointing you. Thanks for looking at the positive side of the video and not thinking about the negative. Your feedback is very productive and eye opening

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
            Sorry for disappointing you. Thanks for looking at the positive side of the video and not thinking about the negative. Your feedback is very productive and eye opening
            My pleasure. That’s what I am here for. You can rest assured that I will keep providing realistic, unfiltered and unbiased feedback because sincere comments such as yours is what I thrive for.

Comment

My pleasure. That’s what I am here for. You can rest assured that I will keep providing realistic, unfiltered and unbiased feedback because sincere comments such as yours is what I thrive for.
              Yay! A realistic and logical human being with half a brain clicking on the video will first assume the video is about white supremacy and not at all about football players wearing white. You just educated all of us with your vast knowledge on how a normal human being’s mind functions and I appreciate you for that

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                Yay! A realistic and logical human being with half a brain clicking on the video will first assume the video is about white supremacy and not at all about football players wearing white. You just educated all of us with your vast knowledge on how a normal human being’s mind functions and I appreciate you for that
                Spoken like a true auto-tune user.

A realistic and logical human being who doesn't speak a word of Parsi will look at your video and get confused why your video is called "The White Army". To follow up with that, someone with a shred of knowledge about history will be even more confused since that term refers to the anti-communist fighters of Russia who fought the Bolsheviks during the Russian Civil War.

It's football video, has nothing to do with military/army, don't get upset that someone called out the silly title.

Comment

Spoken like a true auto-tune user.

A realistic and logical human being who doesn't speak a word of Parsi will look at your video and get confused why your video is called "The White Army". To follow up with that, someone with a shred of knowledge about history will be even more confused since that term refers to the anti-communist fighters of Russia who fought the Bolsheviks during the Russian Civil War.

It's football video, has nothing to do with military/army, don't get upset that someone called out the silly title.
                  Before you accuse me of being an auto-tune user, read who wrote the music it wasn’t me smartass 😉 I was doing a collaboration with a friend who wrote the song “Arteshe Sefid” symbolizing peace. I did the video editing.

Comment

Working...
                  X