X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sagha ye Hossein seyyed o salar nayoomad

Alamdar nayoomad Alamdar nayoomad

HOSSEINNNNNNN!

(Joking but this is the only one with a 100% win record. Korea remembers).

Comment

Khodesh be man goft

CHI GOFT

dame goosh man goft

CHI GOFT

to zir zamin goft

CHI GOFT

to st petersburg goft

CHI GOFT

MAN AZ IRAN MITARSAM, MAN AS IRAN MITARSAM

works pretty well, good old call and response. Would sound lw terrifying in packed stadium. Our icelandic clap is gonna be awesome too.

Comment

Esteghlal Soorakhe! just for the heck of it!
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Hamle hamle teame iran
          Goal bezan goal bezan
          Yala ghahreman

Iran ghahreman mishe
          Khoda midone ke hagheshe
          Be lotfe yazdano bacheha
          Iran ghahreman mishe
          Iran ghahreman mishe
          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
          Villa + Messi =

Comment

This in my opinion will shake any stadium and demolish it completely
            Tighten up your fist. shout from the bottom of your chest:
            KOOH KOOH KOOH
            KOOHE IRAN
            KOOH KOOH KOOH
            KOOHE IRAN
            KOOH KOOH KOOH
            KOOHE IRAN
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

For any corner or free kick, the chant should be In goleeeehh, In goleh. Its a great chant and is optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
                For any corner or free kick, the chant should be In goleeeehh, In goleh. Its a great chant and is optimistic.
                I really like this

Comment

PFDC members in russia right now, did you notice and songs/chants actually going on during the morocco game? I don't remember hearing anything besides those sheipoors

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                    PFDC members in russia right now, did you notice and songs/chants actually going on during the morocco game? I don't remember hearing anything besides those sheipoors
                    So many, but less during the actual game. Doo doodooodooo doo iran, iran sorookhesh karde, khodesh be man goft was after match, as well as a lot of team ma ghahreman shode

Comment

Only chant you would hear during the game (or any were else where Iran or an Iranian is competing) is Dooo Dooo dooo dooo dooo Iran

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        So many, but less during the actual game. Doo doodooodooo doo iran, iran sorookhesh karde, khodesh be man goft was after match, as well as a lot of team ma ghahreman shode
                        Your inbox is full.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          Your inbox is full.
                          now emptied.

Comment

Unfortunately TM will never have proper chanting anywhere outside Azadi

In st pete we had arguably 40,000 fans but all you could hear was white noise and at least half of the people carrying a horn and blowing on it non stop

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                              Unfortunately TM will never have proper chanting anywhere outside Azadi

In st pete we had arguably 40,000 fans but all you could hear was white noise and at least half of the people carrying a horn and blowing on it non stop
                              I think most were willing to chant, not the issue, the issue was they did not put iranian fans together, it was all mixed, so it was difficult for more than one section to have a sustained chant. Thats why Iran chant works because its the easiest to get going in that spread of a space.

Comment

These chants are not rocket science.
                                Most of the chants and songs in the world are from famous pop songs.
                                The easiest way for iranians is to go through all the iranian football songs and use those who are catchy and simple as chants.

Comment

Working...
                                X