Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There must be something when they start him right away, Its just some week or weeks he arrived there and they already start him. After watching the highlights i understand why, he is very good and only 18 years old. Still i dont understand why PSV did not sign him, if that is not good enough from a 18 year old kid then i dont know what is. We should be thankful to Charleroi for investing in our players. If this guy would be Korean/Jap he would be in a better league. I dont mind him staying where he is for 2-3 years and show his quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
      There must be something when they start him right away, Its just some week or weeks he arrived there and they already start him. After watching the highlights i understand why, he is very good and only 18 years old. Still i dont understand why PSV did not sign him, if that is not good enough from a 18 year old kid then i dont know what is. We should be thankful to Charleroi for investing in our players. If this guy would be Korean/Jap he would be in a better league. I dont mind him staying where he is for 2-3 years and show his quality.
      I think he's our best young prospect.. He was phenomenal against Esteghlal in the beginning of the season.
      PSV didnt like taking the risk, they did the same with Shariati.

Fortunately, we have good connections in Belgium with Charleroi so we can use them as a "feeder" club to get our young guys out of Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        With Delfi having a great debut in Europe, its time for the other youngsters to make their moves abroad.
        Players like Shariati, Sharifi, Allyarmanesh need to be called into European football next
        I didn't see anything special from Sharifi to be frank. Can not imagine him becoming the next thing (or even the next ezza).

Our Midfield clearly like promising prospects

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          I didn't see anything special from Sharifi to be frank. Can not imagine him becoming the next thing (or even the next ezza).

Our Midfield clearly like promising prospects
          Shekari can be a very modern midfielder if he actually moves away from Kazan to a half decent European club that will let him play.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Shekari can be a very modern midfielder if he actually moves away from Kazan to a half decent European club that will let him play.
            He is being used as a striker this year and I am not impressed. He lacks speed. I like him better in a central role playing off passes and being his poised self with the ball.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              He is being used as a striker this year and I am not impressed. He lacks speed. I like him better in a central role playing off passes and being his poised self with the ball.
              Yes, using him a as as striker is a waste. He has a lot of strength and composure, but isn't a forward at all.

Comment

looks Very good on the ball our Lad!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Charleroi emroz baazi daran, Gholizadeh az asibdidegish bargashte va dar liste team hast, amma Delfi in hafte be nazar mirese ke nist.

https://www.walfoot.be/fra/news/lis/...ueur#reactions
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Ali Gholizadeh & Younes Delfi @ R. Charleroi S.C. | 2018 - 2019

Delfi starting again, looking forward to watch this game, Kortrijk is a good team compared to Oostende

Edit and gholizadeh on the bench

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol ridiculously missed PK by Charleroi.

Is that mandatory for european clubs to have a cheshm badomi or an israeli when they sign an iranian player?

Comment

My brothers, do you have the links please

Comment

Delfi was getting better as the game went on but was just replaced by Gholizadeh

Comment

Ham Delfi ham Gholizadeh dar liste team hastand baraye baazie farda (yekshanbe):

https://www.sudinfo.be/id103773/arti...s-la-selection
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

wow, so they'r already giving first team minutes to Delfi..?? very impressive..!

Comment

Working...
                              X