X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thx ramin

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Man nimeye avvale akharin baazie Charleroi ra tamasha kardam, va bayad begam ke dar nakhostin daghigheye baazi be nazar miresid ke Delfi

amalkarde khoobi khahad daasht chon ba angizeye besyaar balai daasht baazi mikard.

Amma moteasefaneh Charleroi yek gole zoodhengami khord va az on be bad Delfi khodesho dar zamin bakht, paashaaye kam-joni poshte sare ham midaad va khob khodesho dar zamin gharar nemidad.

Hads mizanam ke Delfi ta payaane fasl digar dar tarkibe aslie team nakhahaad bood. In nime fasl ra baraye yaad gereftan bayad estefadeh kone, yek

pesarakie besyaar kamtajrobei ast ama agar bezaran mitone rosht kone, chon ham az narare teknik az Gholizadeh kam nemiyare.

Gholizadeh be nazare mirese be tamrinaate Charleroi bargashte, omidvaram in akhare hafte dar team baashe chon fasle badi nadaashte va dar 4-5

baazie akhire Charleroi hamishe dar golsaazie team yek dasti daashte.
      Originally posted by P-Money View Post
      Why dont u write in english ? Or in persian ? Who can read that much in finglish without a breakdown
      Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
      seriously please stop with the fingilisi. I feel like i'm about to have a seizure every time I read one of your posts
      I agree. It's really annoying. I don't know if it's an attempt to be cute, or if he can't speak English and is using a translator for people's posts. Escribes inglés o farsi, pelatudo.

Comment

Hahahahhaah he called me pelatuto i used translator and it means azzhole ajab adamie bit thanks saam, im sure he speaks english and if not he can write farsi but damn not farsi in latin fonds

Comment

I have no problem reading the finglish used. Its pretty easy.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I like Ardalan's posts, they're informative.

Comment

Why do you guys feel the need to attack ardalan ?

I have no problem reading his posts, he is also a very informative member who writes quality analyses.

If you don’t like finglish, don’t read his posts, it’s as simple as that.

This also isn’t the first time I’ve seen him get “bullied” for simply posting the way he always posts.

Please act with respect toward one another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                Why do you guys feel the need to attack ardalan ?

I have no problem reading his posts, he is also a very informative member who writes quality analyses.

If you don’t like finglish, don’t read his posts, it’s as simple as that.

This also isn’t the first time I’ve seen him get “bullied” for simply posting the way he always posts.

Please act with respect toward one another.

To be clear, I only ask that Ardalan jan write in English because I agree, he's a great member with informative posts. If i didn't care for his posts I wouldn't say anything. Didn't mean to be harsh.

Comment

Ive no problem with Ardalan, man az hala be baad posthaye ishanra ignore khaham kard wtf okkk ll

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                    Ive no problem with Ardalan, man az hala be baad posthaye ishanra ignore khaham kard wtf okkk ll
                    Bebakhshid P-Money jan, ye kam asabani shodam, omidvaram ke delkhor nashode baashi.

Rozet khosh.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                      Bebakhshid P-Money jan, ye kam asabani shodam, omidvaram ke delkhor nashode baashi.

Rozet khosh.
                      No problem brother i knew you dont mean it same here .. ❤️

Comment

Ghoilzadeh apparently requires surgery.
                        He is done for the season.

Still disgusted with how poorly the Charleroi management dealt with his injury.

https://90tv.ir/news/%D9%82%D9%84%DB...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

Comment

What is the deal with these Belgian teams ???

Do they not have proper medical staff !!?

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

"Ali Gholizadeh, a season between promises and frustration

The season of Ali Gholizadeh is over. And at the time of the assessment, frustration: the Iranian had the potential to be one of the great leaders of the season, but will have to put this back to the next exercise.

When Ali Gholizadeh arrives in Charleroi , he may be a stranger to the battalion in Europe, Mehdi Bayat is convinced: the Iranian winger, who arrives from Saipa Karaj, has the level to explode at Sporting Charleroi and imitate Kaveh Rezaei, his compatriot quickly became the idol of Mambourg. A little less than a year after his signature, the season of Gholizadeh is over. For which balance sheet?

Gholizadeh impresses from the beginning of the season by his touch of ball and technique, well above the average of the championship of Belgium. Few players have as much football in the feet as the Iranian international, it is obvious, and during the two victories of Charleroi between July and September, in Mouscron and Eupen, he regales the assist, spreading including an outside "to the Quaresma".

Victims of Mazzù
                            But apart from these victories, Charleroi completely misses his start of the season and Felice Mazzù , who had started the season with promises of more licked game and the intention to change the philosophy carolo, returns to fundamentals. The main victim: Ali Gholizadeh, too little tactically disciplined, defensive insufficient, tastes on the bench. He will not start a Pro League match between 15 September and 10 November, the day of the reception of FC Bruges.

Back in the eleven, he will recall his qualities by a match of the highest level against the Blauw in Zwart and a victory that could have marked a turning point in the season Zebras. His first goal falls against Lokeren and Charleroi , with his Iranian master playing, chained. Gholizadeh is not yet perfect defensive, bump less than Bruno or Benavente before his departure, but is almost indispensable.

And without these injuries?
                            Lack of luck: it means at the moment when we say that he can pass a landing and carry Charleroi to a difficult qualification for the PO1 that Ali Gholizadeh is injured. Several months of absence and a 9/21 in his absence for Charleroi , a series that will hurt and will almost permanently remove the top 6. His return will be too late and today we wonder what it would have been of the season Sporting without the absence of his Iranian Wisp.

Almost anecdotally in view of the PO2 challenge, the season of Gholizadeh is now over. What treat his pubalgie, worrying affection that has already slowed many careers, and get back on the run next season. Fortunately for the carolo public, the Iranian has not played enough or shined so that an offer "impossible to refuse" deprives us of a second season of the Zebra in Pro League ..."

https://www.walfoot.be/fra/news/lis/...et-frustration

Comment

His skinny frame is not helping him either.

Comment

Anybody any idea what's this all bout? Prior to a football match in Belgium, they played "Ey Iran" anthem. Was there any specific reason behind it? Is one of these teams Charleroi?

Comment

Working...
                                X