• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m watching on Istar Korean box, Belgium channel: voo sport 1

Delfi got a nice free kick for his team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Damn looks like Delfi is gonna start... Have a good feeling about this game too
      Damn the fact that he is starting shows you how good this Arab brother is! Younes Delfi for TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Damn the fact that he is starting shows you how good this Arab brother is! Younes Delfi for TM!
        Dude why do u always have to pull shit like this outta ur ass

He's not Arab

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Dude why do u always have to pull shit like this outta ur ass
          He's not Arab
          He is an Iranian of Arab decent just like Hosseini Kaebi! He speaks Arabic and Younes isn’t an Iranian name of origin. Iran is a multi-ethnic country!

Comment

Delfi gave a really bad ball away, Oostende could have score

Comment

He made one mistake which was fortunately wasted by the opponent. He also created one good chance for himself which went wide. He's like JB in a way. He's looking for quick give and gos, but none of his teammates know how to do that or aren't familiar with him yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
                Delfi gave a really bad ball away, Oostende could have score

Thanks for the update

Comment

Aside from that one bad pass. The kid had a great first half. Off to a great start for a 18 year old foreigner.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Ali Gholizadeh & Younes Delfi @ R. Charleroi S.C. | 2018 - 2019

Boring game to be honest Charleroi needs to step up, Delfi is oke needs to get more ball from his teammates. Delfi is really young have a feeling he will grow a lot in Europe

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      Aside from that one bad pass. The kid had a great first half. Off to a great start for a 18 year old foreigner.
                      Kamelan hamnazaram.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

• More

The Zebras have dominated the first period! Which of the "new" championship holders has impressed you most? # ChaKvo # JPL

BUS
                          Delphi
                          Morika

40 'Oh beautiful typing # Delfi ! This unfortunately is behind the goal! # ChaKvo # JPL

• 31 'The striking # Delfi is cleared off @ victorosimhen9 who gets extension! It is deflected for a corner! Leather misses, but are agitated because Karolos # Dessoleil on the ground, visibly shaken by Milovic ... # ChaKvo # JPL

• 28 'Center # Delfi pushed to a corner. The corner kick from @ morsista44 is pushed to 20m to # Marco turns! It's over ... # ChaKvo # JPL

• 16 'Beautiful vista @ MBrunoOfficial to launch # Nurio left. This sends a cross at the back post to # Delfi unfortunately no too short to resume! # ChaKvo # JPL

• 10 ' # Delfi , party in a swaying dribbling is stopped culpably to 30m. The ball is given in the package and pushed back @ morsista44 unfortunately toasted his recovery ... # ChaKvo # JPL

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
                          Boring game to be honest Charleroi needs to step up, Delfi is oke needs to get more ball from his teammates. Delfi is really young have a feeling he will grow a lot in Europe
                          I think your expectations are way too high. I doubt a 18 year old Ronaldo would have done much more than what Delfi just did.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I’m not saying he is playing bad. Charleroi as a team need to step up they need the 3 points Oostende is a weak team

Comment

Second half is going to start

Comment

• The Zebras have dominated the first period! Which of the "new" championship holders has impressed you most? #

BUS 11%
                                  Delphi 39%
                                  Morika 50%

Last edited by St_Mark; 02-09-2019, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X