This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    Can someone change the name of the title since Nourafkan left for Esteghlal.
    Hopefully he pursues something in Europe and doesn’t pull a Ali Karimi and stay in Iran
    If I'm not mistaken he's on loan!

Comment

Yes - Omid is on a loan back to Esteghlal to find his footing again.

Problem is that he still has not found his position. Is he a left back? Is he a central midfielder?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Yes - Omid is on a loan back to Esteghlal to find his footing again.

Problem is that he still has not found his position. Is he a left back? Is he a central midfielder?
        Nourafkan should be used in a CDM role. I’ve always viewed him as a potential successor to Ebrahimi once he retires. I think his potential is better than the likes of Karimi, Cheshmi, Nourollahi and could partner well with Ezzatollahi.

Comment

If there is one club that everyone should cheer for here, it's Charleroi. Not only owned by an Iranian, but he actually brings in Iranian players!

Younes Delfi the latest to join.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            If there is one club that everyone should cheer for here, it's Charleroi. Not only owned by an Iranian, but he actually brings in Iranian players!

Younes Delfi the latest to join.

Is he on trial?
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              Is he on trial?
              No. He signed. Even Charleroi's official IG account now follows him.

Comment

Can we add Delfi to the title of this thread plz? some nice news in a time we needed it!
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Is Delfi of Arabic descent?

Comment

Younes Delfi has officially joined on a 3 year contract. Someone replace Noorafkan's name with Younes Delfi on the thread title

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                      Younes Delfi has officially joined on a 3 year contract. Someone replace Noorafkan's name with Younes Delfi on the thread title
                      Omid is on loan to Esteghlal, hopefully he can regain his footing (and defined position as he is both a central midfielder and left back), then he will come back to Charleroi.

Comment

The title of the thread should be changed.

Some news :
                        - Delfi is part of the squad for their next game
                        - Gholizadeh started to train with the rest of the team this week. But too early to be selected for the next game

https://www.dhnet.be/sports/football...50a6072489b5df

Comment

Delfi has lots of potentials but in my view he’s still a very raw talent that needs the right level of supervision and guidance. He needs to get his head down and put lots of hard work in training and with that he will blossom.

At his age similar to Shekari, TM can have a great future.
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Thread title changed

Comment

Damn looks like Delfi is gonna start... Have a good feeling about this game too

Comment

any links?

Comment

Working...
                                X