Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gholizadeh starting. Match about to start.

Comment

GHOLIZADEH with a great goalllllllll

What a shot

Comment

Great to score against the best team in Belgium right now. Genk are number 1 in standings.

Comment

He's on fire! He's finding his form and confidence. Hope he keeps it up. Big things coming for this kid.

Comment

Not a league game, this one's a Cup game.

Comment

Gholizadeh subbed off in the 79th minute.

Genk up 2-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                GHOLIZADEH with a great goalllllllll

What a shot
                ANYONE WITH A VIDEO?!?!?!
                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Did you guy see that dribble down the line he did today? passed 2 defenders and made a slick no look outside the foot pass. That was nicer than the goal. Gholi is a BOSS!!
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Like to see him start for TM. I think he is more in form the rest of the strikers at this point

Comment

Any videos?

Comment

I still cannot believe useless Taremi and even Ansarifard got so much playing time instead of Ghoddos, Gholizadeh, Torabi, Kaveh Rezaei, etc. in the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                          I still cannot believe useless Taremi and even Ansarifard got so much playing time instead of Ghoddos, Gholizadeh, Torabi, Kaveh Rezaei, etc. in the World Cup.
                          Have to agree with this.

Comment

tbh its pretty believable, considering the tactics. The players you mentioned could not have physically or tactically performed the role as secondary full backs that was basically the job of taremi and ansarifard. And considering how little we had of the ball, they wouldnt have been able to show much offensively at all. I agree that they could have been given more mins off the bench tho.

For AC however, we dont need the wingers to be additional full backs, we need them to be goal scorers/creators which means the players you mentioned should be way more important than taremi and karim.

Comment

They were so defensively solid.

Gholizadeh and Torabi are very weak defensively.

I agree about Ghoddos and Rezaei though.
                              Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Similar style and frame as Di maria, of course not the same level of talent. Hope he stays injury free.

Comment

Working...
                                X