Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gholizadeh and Omid are back in the matchday squad for tomorrow.

Comment

Match is underway. Both are on the bench. I don't understand why Gholi lost his spot after the TM camp. He was one of their better players.

Comment

It is because Charleroi bought Massimo Bruno at the last day of the Mercato and he's quiet respected in the Belgian Pro League for his time at Anderlecht ! But I am sure that it's just a matter of time. Gholi and Omid are young and theyr will prove their value

Comment

Originally posted by jaipasdenommec View Post
          It is because Charleroi bought Massimo Bruno at the last day of the Mercato and he's quiet respected in the Belgian Pro League for his time at Anderlecht ! But I am sure that it's just a matter of time. Gholi and Omid are young and theyr will prove their value
          Funny user name lol

Comment

Omid Noorafkan & Ali Gholizadeh @ R. Charleroi S.C. | 2018 - 2019

Originally posted by jaipasdenommec View Post
            It sucks for gholizadeh who was doing well, on the other hand, I don't remember Bruno having one great game with anderlecht since he came back. I think that bringing Bruno wasn't the best move ever, there are so many other positions that need improvements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why are Gholizadeh and Noorafkan benched again? Gholizadeh especially, seemed to be doing great.

Comment

My favorite song ? On the bench again !

Comment

Goalizadeh in

Comment

Gholizadeh played from 61' minute.

Comment

Gholizadeh came on as a sub in the 75th minute.

During his 15 minutes, Charleroi scored twice to win. Not sure if he was involved in the goals.

Omid, not on bench.

Comment

I'm a bit concerned for them. Ever since Kaveh left, Gholizadeh has lost his starting spot and been demoted to the bench, and Noorafkan is barely ever in the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                          I'm a bit concerned for them. Ever since Kaveh left, Gholizadeh has lost his starting spot and been demoted to the bench, and Noorafkan is barely ever in the squad.
                          At least Gholizadeh is still considered as first sub or supersub. Unfortunately for him, when he was starting left and right he didn't secured it with some goals. I think Mazzu wanted to secure his position after Charleroi bad start.

However for Nurafkan it doesn't smell good. hardly played and what is more worrying, is that he is often out of the squad. I just hope he will stay in belgium even if he doesn't play rather than come back in Iran for "playing time".
                          To be frank I wasn't impressed by him e.g during U20WC. He is maybe good in the weak IPL/ACL or when TM played U21 Uzbekistan

Comment

I'm not surprised that Bruno is starting over Gholizadeh. I personally don't think that Bruno is a better player. However, we need to understand why he's here and why he's starting. Charleroi's fans became very demanding since they had several good seasons considering that this team was always a mid-table team or even worse they were close to the relegation zone several times. They lose their best players every single year and after Kaveh left, the fans were very upset on the management so they needed a player who has got some reputation in Belgium, there comes Bruno.

Now, are they going to bring such a player and bench him? Hell no. Is he playing only based on his reputation? I don't think so, Charleroi has always been a very disciplined side tactically since Mazzu took over and Bruno is definitely the type of player he wants, someone who can be in the last 30 as soon as they get the ball back, he's got good crossing skills and can score too.

Regarding Omid, I'm a bit surprised, Charleroi's midfield is far from being the best in Belgium so mazzu is either giving more time to Omid to adapt to European football or Omid is way overrated.

Comment

Charleroi dishab ba Gent baaz i dasht va 2-1 bakhtan.

Gholizadeh 45 daghighe baazi kard. Charleroi dar nimeye dovvom aslan natonestan sahebe toop beshan va Ali ta daghigheye 80 aslan toop nemigererft.

10 daghigheye akhare baazi Charleroi say kard feshar biyaare rooye Gent ta gole mosavi ra bezane va an vaght Gholizadeh amalkardesh behtar shod va

dar mogheiyathaayi ke Charleroi ijaad kard yek dasti daasht va keifiyate khod ra neshoon daad.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Charleroi emshab baazi daare va Massimo Bruno ke raghibe Gholizadeh ast be khatere moshkelate badani dar fehreste team nist.

In mitone yek shanse khobi baraye Ali bashe va emkanesh ziyade dar tarkibe aslie team bashe.

https://www.sportsactu.be/fra/footba...z-les-canaris2
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X