Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think he's going to go get any other Iranians, at least for the time being. Charleroi doesn't look as strong this year unfortunately!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Alipour is good but similar to Kaveh??
      They play pretty different imo
      If there are two decent PGPL replacements for Kaveh, it'd be Morteza Tabrizi and Sasan Ansari, but they are both a year older than Kaveh and wouldn't really help flip profit for Mazzu.
      I think Saeid Karimi is a good young player that Mazzu can target.. He'd probably sit on the bench and learn for 6-7 months then would play, sorta similar to Noorafkan will at Charleroi.
      Pretty different?
      That means you didn't see enough of Alipour.
      Both press well, can create chances by their own from outside the box, can play as supporting striker as well, both decent on header and can score from outside the box.
      Of course Kaveh is >> Alipour, but they sure have similar style.
      Both very mobile strikers...

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Pretty different?
        That means you didn't see enough of Alipour.
        Both press well, can create chances by their own from outside the box, can play as supporting striker as well, both decent on header and can score from outside the box.
        Of course Kaveh is >> Alipour, but they sure have similar style.
        Both very mobile strikers...
        Well said, but to be fair, Alipour is much more technical and can and even has played on the wings before. I've seen plenty of Alipour with Persepolis and he's faster than Kaveh and has more technical dribbling abilities. Kaveh is a much more target man type of striker and can head the ball much better than Alipour.

But yeah as for their defensive and pressing abilities they do play somewhat similar. They both have a nice long shot as well

Comment

Mehdi Bayat is looking for Bargains. Kaveh and Gholizadeh were free agents and they paid 100K for Nourafkan. I dont think they are going to buy Taremi or any other player unless they have a clause like Nourafkan.
          sigpic

Comment

Now with Haji Safi on his way back to Sepahan Noorafkan needs to step it up and try to become a starter at Charleroi in order to replace Haji Safi next to Ezatolahi

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
              Now with Haji Safi on his way back to Sepahan Noorafkan needs to step it up and try to become a starter at Charleroi in order to replace Haji Safi next to Ezatolahi
              Ezatolahi can’t even find a team does he deserve to start?

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                Mehdi Bayat is looking for Bargains. Kaveh and Gholizadeh were free agents and they paid 100K for Nourafkan. I dont think they are going to buy Taremi or any other player unless they have a clause like Nourafkan.
                no they got noorafkan for 50K

Comment

Game started
                  Gholizadeh starting
                  Noorafkan not even on bench
                  "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Any idea why Noorafkan isn't in the squad?

Comment

Gholizadeh with an assist as Charleroi go up 2-0

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        Gholizadeh with an assist as Charleroi go up 2-0
                        Video: https://video.varzesh3.com/video/174...B1%D9%88%D9%86

Comment

Wow, well done!

Comment

anyone have a link?

Comment

wow he's so quick on his feet. I'm so happy he got out of Iran and went to Belgium. I feel like he's going to develop well over there!

Comment

Gholizadeh will transfer after one season. Mark my words. the guy is just too naturally talented. Mazzu is a good coach and im sure after one season his play will improve tremendously. Could see Anderlecht going in for him, they fancy these sort of players. Not brugge as they dont play in a system that would fit Gholi. Anyways, if ARJ doesnt get his shit together then I can see Gholizadeh and of course the upcoming younes delfi really giving him a run for his $.

His run and assist today was great. Also good that charleroi finally got a win after a couple really bad performances.

Comment

Working...
                                X