Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Morocco - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Morocco - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.18)

Match Information

Game: Morocco - Iran
    Venue: Krestovsky Stadium, Saint-Petersburg
    Date: Friday 15 June 2018
    Local Time: 18:00 MSK
    Tournament: FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage
    Stage: Group B, Match day 1

Match Report
    FIFA
    Eurosport

Officials
    REFEREE: Cüneyt Çakır (Turkey)
    ASSISTANTS: Bahattin Duran (Turkey), Tarik Ongun (Turkey)
    FOURTH OFFICIAL: Sergei Karasev (Russia)

Group Standings

Latest head-to-head results

Facts and figures

Time Zones

Broadcasters
    TV Channels Worldwide

Trailer

Ok step 1 is complete. Kiarash did his part.

DJP and persiangodfather do your parts now.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
      Ok step 1 is complete. Kiarash did his part.

DJP and persiangodfather do your parts now.
      Should I do my part and open a random thread?
      We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Crazy to think this is only 10 days away....really doesn't feel like it!

Comment

10 days away - next week this time, I'll watch in NYC. Then onto Mardid for Iran vs Espana. And finally, Lisbon for Iran vs Portugal. Let the fun, anxiety, high blood pressure begin for us all.

18+ years on PFDC and this never gets old, the feeling before an important game. Doooo DOO IRAN!

Comment

The match thread has been created

Comment

Can't wait! The last time Morocco played in a world cup I was 10 years old!

Comment

lifelong dream of attending a world cup. cannot wait. hoping to god for a miracle and some luck. our people deserve some happiness.

Comment

This must be the first time we play on the first day of the WC. A LOT of people will watch this match. Hope we show the world what we are capable of. [emoji533][emoji533][emoji533]

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                    Should I do my part and open a random thread?
                    That comment deserves its own thread as per usual. Take it away Javeed. maybe mention something about underwear too.
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

thanks. as child and teenagers, we hoped always for qualification for a world cup. still the same now. waiting and working 4 years for the next world cup to mess with the best. this is all we play for...all club football, national team matches for this 3 matches and if we are good enough, we can continue...

something is missing in the kiarash thread:

you should also put the carpet for every match. i love the idea that we are the nation which always bring gifts for our oponents, it is a very good idea. if you like, add it...
                      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                      -

Comment

I think if we had the group we had 2014 we would have finished top!

Comment

OMG KIARASH MADE THE THREAD! EVERYBODY CALM DOWN. EVERYBODY CALM DOWN!!!!!!

Comment

I am just playing EA World Cup 2018 in Saint Petersburg now.. upfront 1:0 by Sardar Azmoun aginast Morocco. Highest level computer against computer
                            Attached Files

Comment

Inpossible Morocco won with 9:2.. i am saying on Friday 15 june 2:1 Iran real

Comment

Working...
                              X