This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t like Rouzbeh Cheshmi..

..and not just because of his performance. One of the things I noticed during yesterday’s game was that after both goals, Cheshmi turned towards Beiranvand and angrily yelled at him while gesturing angrily. This reminded me of TM in the early 2000s when if any player made a mistake or didn’t get a favorable pass or something, they would yell or throw a full tantrum and it created a very adversarial and toxic team environment. I thought with CQ these events had calmed down, but recently I’ve seen them creeping back. Nothing kills team camaraderie faster than knocking down your own teammate by yelling at him or gesturing in such a wildly frustrated manner. Anyone know if CQ still has a psychiatrist with the team? I only hope that this sort of behavior ends. And, seriously, bring back Seyed Jalaal for Cheshmi, this is ridiculous.

Jalal is not coming back... can we just keep it real now? Also, he is 36 years old... I trust CQ enough to allow him to play younger players. Besides have people forgotten we have montazeri? if not him id rather have Majid Hosseini play... I remember him from the U17 world cup games, vs Argentina, for example, he was a beast then, and I'm sure CQ sees something in him to bring him along. Also, its an investment for the future. This will be crucial experience for him, he is only 22 I think.

Not a chance we will play with this squad at WC, do you really think CQ is gonna play ansarifard so far back in the midfield? NO WAY.
    sigpic

Comment

Now we know that you dont like him.

Thanks for sharing with us but please continue in other similar threads.

Comment

Working...
      X