Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's your favorite player in Team Melli?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pejman / Mohamad Nouri

Comment

آقای شامبول خالخالی
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I voted Alireza Jahanbakhsh. I execpt allot from Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Sardar Azmoun "The new Messi"

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
          I voted Alireza Jahanbakhsh. I execpt allot from Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Sardar Azmoun "The new Messi"
          All of the most likeable players are attacking players. No love for the defenders and goalkeepers

Comment

I chose Mohammadi as he is my favourite at the moment but would have voted for Seyed Jalal if he were an option. He has been a legend for TM and the cornerstone of our defence.

Comment

Azmoun changes form when he puts on the TM jersey.

Comment

Ghoddos - most exciting player for me to watch IMO also has a great attitude and has the pedigree of a world class footballer (same can be said about JB too of course). I enjoy seeing an Iranian who was born and raised abroad just like me play for TM I know I would do the same if I had the choice
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                  Sattar Zare
                  bro wtf me too! you shirazi?

Comment

Who's your favorite player in Team Melli?

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                    bro wtf me too! you shirazi?
                    Haha, I said it jokingly. My friend went to the 2004 Asia Cup and got to spend time with the team, and we always joke about how Branko pronounced his name. He was a solid fullback, though.

Comment

It's funny...... once upon a time, Karim Bagheri was my very favorite player. After him, at a time everyone was cheering for Mahdavikia, Karimi and Hashemian, my favorite player was a 23-24 year old Nekounam all the way till he finished playing. During a period I also liked Khalatbari a lot!

Now it's the only time when I can not have a favorite player. It feels like having one player as your favorite would do injustice to the others. and I'm so much happier about this than ever before!

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

The most professional player in Team Melli.

The player with the best attitude, the best discipline, the needed drive and work ethic. A success machine:

Alireza Jahanbakhsh

Comment

I have high hopes for ghodus
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

I voted just based on the players football style of play, and the player that i enjoy watching most (when fit) - Which is Ashkan Dejagah.

Comment

I just wish a top form Dejagah in World Cup without injury problems = my favourite player. Otherwise Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Taremi.
                                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X