Queiroz to quit as Iran coach after World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    This is awesome. Your team needs uncertainty less than month before the world cup. Good job Carlos, way to motivate your team.
    Complain about ALi Karimi creating Drama right before the world cup, turn around and create the biggest Drama yourself. that's some 4D chess my man.
    Please don't create hashiye right before the WC. Our football players are following everything you say on PFDC and it will have an impact on them.

This is all part of CQ's master plan and I'm sure if he wouldn't have done this, there was no chance we would win the WC.

Comment

So... CQ is actually trying to convince us to keep him for longer, and not the other way around?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
        Please don't create hashiye right before the WC. Our football players are following everything you say on PFDC and it will have an impact on them.
        This is all part of CQ's master plan and I'm sure if he wouldn't have done this, there was no chance we would win the WC.
        Loool, The coach is threatening to quit and I'm the one create hashiye?

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
        Save your judgement until after the world cup, because right not you just sound like a moron
        Fam, please be polite. I haven't insulted you personally.

Comment

It is extremely disrespectful for the IFF to offer him just a 6 month contract extension when he has qualified us to two back to back world cups and done so much for our team past 7 years. Any sane federation would have offered him a 4 year extension, so they deserved the slap in the face CQ gave them

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
            It is extremely disrespectful for the IFF to offer him just a 6 month contract extension when he has qualified us to two back to back world cups and done so much for our team past 7 years. Any sane federation would have offered him a 4 year extension, so they deserved the slap in the face CQ gave them
            And he can handle that like a professional and handle that behind closed doors, instead of airing out his dirty laundry in public like trashy couples do on Facebook.

Any sane federation would see that so far CQ hasn't done anything which would make his indispensable and would wait to see him actually give us a above average product before throwing more money at him.
            Last edited by The; 05-24-2018, 09:31 AM.

Comment

It is sad because I excepted him CQ stay until WC2022. Was it in WC2014 not tye some story? Until Asian Cup 2015?

Iranians we go: Afshin Ghotbi, Jalal Talebi we won atleast 1 game in the World Cup 98! Mohammad Mayeli Kohan, Amir Ghalenoei

As non-Iranian: Branko Ivanković,

I like more Joachim Löw for IRAN! or Dick Advocaat, Bert van Marwijk

Comment

And he can handle that like a professional and handle that behind closed doors, instead of airing out his dirty laundry in public like trashy couples do on Facebook.
                Do you for once think IFF is "professional"?
                CQ is playing their style of game and humiliating them every way he can..

Comment

Any sane federation would see that so far CQ hasn't done anything which would make his indispensable and would wait to see him actually give us a above average product before throwing more money at him.
                  The only thing that matters is CQ's relationship with the players, and he has a great relationship with them, and the camp is in god spirits. You and hoorad seem to be the only ones here crying like babies

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    Do you for once think IFF is "professional"?
                    CQ is playing their style of game and humiliating them every way he can..
                    Honestly, at this point, I'd say even IFF is handling themselves more professional than CQ. At least they aren't publically starting shit with less than a month before the world cup.

Comment

Honestly, at this point, I'd say even IFF is handling themselves more professional than CQ. At least they aren't publically starting shit with less than a month before the world cup.
                      Oh yeah IFF is handling themselves very professionally [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

If he takes us to next round he should stay otherwise I think he should leave. I know he has done a lot but with that kind of money he gets you can get other good coach too.
                        Besides he is involved in many conflicts in Iran. For how long more should Rahmati forget TM.

Comment

I dont understand.
                          He's miffed they offered him one more tournament, which just happens to be 6 months after the WC? Did he expect another 3-4 yrs of extension?
                          why is he angry/disappointed/…?

and what a time to do so!!!!
                          if this doesn't affect the team, even a little bit, then I dont now what does.
                          seeing him pick on the number of threads or number of holes on a jersey (for making sure everything is optimal & not allowing the smallest things to get in the way), then saying stuff like this from him less than a month before WC is just foolish and horrible

sometimes I really wonder what goes on in his head when he does stuff like this

Comment

Lol, I think you didn't quite get me :P

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                              I dont understand.
                              He's miffed they offered him one more tournament, which just happens to be 6 months after the WC? Did he expect another 3-4 yrs of extension?
                              why is he angry/disappointed/…?
                              Your contract is supposed to be a sign of confidence, not a money making scheme. He's made enough money from IFF, and deserves most of it-- that no one can argue.

You bring two consecutive WC qualifications, you motivate players to move to Europe (most legionnaire-filled team in Iran's history), you are the architect of a performance center that only rivals some of the best nations in the world (how many cared, or even tried to achieve this?), you bring the team decent results (i say decent so that no one can argue, many argue the best results since the 70s), and your reward is a 6 months contract?

I don't know why a four year contract cannot be offered with inclusion points after AC and WCQ that allow contracts to terminated if results don't hold up.

Comment

I have had a hunch that IFF has been under the radar dressing up Schafer to be his successor after WC ..!?
                                CQ knows it or senses that too ..! Hence the recent remarks regarding Vouria position of play ..!?

Ps
                                Our football is nearly certain to regress after his departure ..! The severity of which is relavant to what clown is to replace him ?
                                An idiot domestic option will certainly signal a quick demise ..!

Comment

Working...
                                X