Queiroz defends his decisions about Team Melli’s squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Queiroz defends his decisions about Team Melli’s squad

CQ is saying that he is saying he want give chance to young player? What you think about this?

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...-mellis-squad/

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
    CQ is saying that he is saying he want give chance to young player? What you think about this?
    I think after having worked 7 years in Eye-Ran and having brought the team twice to WC, each time with 1 or 2 games in hand and almost with clean sheet recently, he knows his team and opponents better than all of us keyboard experts combined!

PS: remember Khalatbari and Azmoun drama here last WC? same story, the man knows what he is doing!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

This is actually a pretty positive sign. It either means that he will be staying on after the WC or he cares so much about our football that he is trying to bridge a nice gap for the future of TM. Either way you have to love this guy.

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...-mellis-squad/
        What I think about this is I believe CQ does not know what he is doing. This became more obvious when he gave out answers like I want to give chance to youth players and dropping Ghafoori because it all of a sudden, out of nowhere hit him that he was played out of position. To me, that is a bunch of Baloney!

Some questions: If you want to give youth a chance, why did you invite Khanzadeh and not Mohrammi who's moving to Europe ready to make a career for himself? Did it just recently occur to you that J. Hosseini was aging so you procrastinated last minute to add M. Hosseini to play with PAG who has no experience with him and little to no international experience? (Don't get me wrong, M. Hosseini is an amazing defender, but is right now the best time for his inclusion?) Did it recently occur to you that Ghafoori was played out of position??? (This one bugs me the most) Surely you have a team and watch a little bit of news to see how our NT players are doing

Comment

Seyyed Jalal Hosseini is one of our best players in defence and with header. We saw him in the last World Cup 2014 with some good football and with his head he was dangouros in front of goal.

Comment

Seyyed Jalal Hosseini is one of our best players in defence and with header. We saw him in the last World Cup 2014 with some good football and with his head he was dangouros in front of goal.
            we need our real strikers to show what they are worth.

Comment

No need to give us any explanation CQ. Just say I am the coach and it is my decision. so everyone just keep calm and accept the coaches decision (how do we say that in farsi accent again?)😌

Comment

1. He does not need to defend, he is the coach and it's his decision. He just needs to elaborate on it so we understand his reasons.

2. Both reasons given were BS amateur talk.

Age on its own is not a factor. Tyson was the heavy weight champion of the world at 20, George Foreman was heavyweight at 45. Buffon is 40 and is still a better goalie than most goalies will ever be, Ronaldo is 33 and is fitter and faster than most 18 year old payers would ever be, Roger Milla was 42 during the world cup.

So the "argument" that Hosseini is old and we need to give the young people a chance is something that one might let slide when our so called experts here on this forum use, but from a professional coach you can expect more. Just say what's wrong with Hossein and how the others selected are better. Is it too hard to say he is slower, he doesn't have acceleration, he doesn't have stamina, he is short, he can't jump, he.....give a valid argument and people will accept (well knowing Iranians.... )

I seem to miss his explanation about Ghaffouri, beside the fact that he acts like a spoiled little girl and trying to discredit/blame Schaefer for not listening to the sarvare bachehaye PFDC H.I.H CQ. Kia used to play RB for his club but was playing RW/RM for TM. CQ himself keeps playing people on different spots than they do for their clubs. So it's not an argument.

Why doesn't he say that Ghaffouri is not a good defender, let his man go, can't tackle, can't pressure, doesn't cover CBs etc. etc. Don't give me the BS that the keyboard warriors of PDFC throw around to justify something. Give me your professional reasoning based on your experience and analysis.

If this is the level of reasoning he is capable of giving, then it's better that he doesn't talk at all. Just say that I'm the coach and I choose my players based on my reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post

Why doesn't he say that Ghaffouri is not a good defender, let his man go, can't tackle, can't pressure, doesn't cover CBs etc. etc. Don't give me the BS that the keyboard warriors of PDFC throw around to justify something. Give me your professional reasoning based on your experience and analysis.

If this is the level of reasoning he is capable of giving, then it's better that he doesn't talk at all. Just say that I'm the coach and I choose my players based on my reasons.
                  Have you ever met an Iranian?

We are one of the most thin skinned people. You want him to trash attributes of different players and cause a rift in the camp?

Comment

^ It's his job, he gets paid enough for it, like any other coach he can in professional way explain why a player doesn't fit his system and/or their short comings.

Have you ever seen one single interview with van Gaal?

DO NOT discredit Iran and Iranian people just to protect CQ. He doesn't need your help, he ridicules Iran enough on his own.

Comment

^ It's his job, he gets paid enough for it, like any other coach he can in professional way explain why a player doesn't fit his system and/or their short comings.

Have you ever seen one single interview with van Gaal?

DO NOT discredit Iran and Iranian people just to protect CQ. He doesn't need your help, he ridicules Iran enough on his own.
                      Van Gaal is trash. He had Manchester uniteds players give up because he was so bad.

I dont see the managers of the top teams in the world have to give detailed explanations on why people are omitted.

For example, Spain--> omitted Bellerin/Mata/Alonso. No word necessary.

Portugal---omits Nani. No word needed.

Germany---Sandro Wagner/Gotze

England--Wilshere/Hart left off.

Comment

1. He does not need to defend, he is the coach and it's his decision. He just needs to elaborate on it so we understand his reasons.

2. Both reasons given were BS amateur talk.

Age on its own is not a factor. Tyson was the heavy weight champion of the world at 20, George Foreman was heavyweight at 45. Buffon is 40 and is still a better goalie than most goalies will ever be, Ronaldo is 33 and is fitter and faster than most 18 year old payers would ever be, Roger Milla was 42 during the world cup.

So the "argument" that Hosseini is old and we need to give the young people a chance is something that one might let slide when our so called experts here on this forum use, but from a professional coach you can expect more. Just say what's wrong with Hossein and how the others selected are better. Is it too hard to say he is slower, he doesn't have acceleration, he doesn't have stamina, he is short, he can't jump, he.....give a valid argument and people will accept (well knowing Iranians.... )

I seem to miss his explanation about Ghaffouri, beside the fact that he acts like a spoiled little girl and trying to discredit/blame Schaefer for not listening to the sarvare bachehaye PFDC H.I.H CQ. Kia used to play RB for his club but was playing RW/RM for TM. CQ himself keeps playing people on different spots than they do for their clubs. So it's not an argument.

Seriously bro!!! I’m tired of the god-like complex. Not only the BS reasons, but he talks shit about Iran too saying we are 50 years behind Spain and Portugal!!! That’s not the kind of crap you say before a major tornament like the WC.

I’m sorry, but Carlos Queiroz out!

Comment

That's exactly his job actually. Making uncomfortable decisions any would be afraid of.
                          A real leader grows balls of steel and make decisions.
                          I remember CQ standing in pouring rain yelling at our players to play with head up and show pride.
                          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                            Van Gaal is trash.
                            Yeah I definitely will pay attention when you post something football related from now on.......

But just so you have something to think about today, go check who were called up instead of the the people you named (which surprised no one but you it seems.....).

Comment

So according to babak agha age is not a factor

Can we call up kaebi and bagheri ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                              X