Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Torabi is in the list. He and Jahanbaksh just posted a group picture (with MM&PAG) on Instagram where they all look happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
      Aroos Rafteh Gol Bechineh!
      Aroos rafte golab biare 😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
        ^
        Khodeh Manam az Liste Carlos mitarsam!
        Amu jan your humor is always on point
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

EDIT: THIS IS NOT THE CORRECT AND FINAL LIST! Please check the next page for the fifa-link!

kicker.de claims this to be the final list:

Abedzadeh, Amir 26.04.1993
          Beiranvand, Alireza 21.09.1992
          Mazaheri, Mohammad 18.05.1989
          Hosseini, Majid 20.06.1996
          Khanzadeh, Mohammad Reza 11.05.1991
          Mohammadi, Milad 29.09.1993
          Montazeri, Pejman 06.09.1983
          Pouraliganji, Morteza 19.04.1992
          Rezaeian, Ramin 21.03.1990
          Dejagah, Ashkan 05.07.1986
          Ebrahimi, Omid 16.09.1987
          Ezatolahi, Saeid 01.10.1996
          Haji Safi, Ehsan 25.02.1990
          Jahanbakhsh, Alireza 11.08.1993
          Shojaei, Masoud 09.06.1984
          Torabi, Mehdi 10.09.1994
          Amiri, Vahid 02.04.1988
          Ansarifard, Karim 03.04.1990
          Azmoun, Sardar 01.01.1995
          Ghoddos, Saman 06.09.1993
          Gholizadeh, Ali 10.03.1996
          Ghoochannejad, Reza 20.09.1987
          Taremi, Mehdi 18.07.1992
          http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/w...ran/kader.html

ran.de also claims to know the final list, has 24 players listed though...:

https://www.ran.de/fussball/weltmeis...es-iran-101921
          Tor: Alireza Beiranvand (Persepolis), Rashid Mazaheri (Zob Ahan), Amir Abedzadeh (Maritimo Funchal/Portugal)
          Abwehr: Ali Gholizadeh (Saipa), Milad Mohammadi (Achmat Grosny/Russland), Mohammad Reza Khanzadeh (Padideh), Morteza Pouraliganji (Al-Saad/Katar), Pejman Montazeri (Esteghlal), Ramin Rezaeian (KV Ostende/Belgien), Seyed Majid Hosseini (Esteghlal)
          Mittelfeld: Ehsan Hajsafi (Olympiakos Piräus/Griechenland), Ashkan Dejagah (Nottingham Forest/England), Karim Ansarifard (Olympiakos Piräus/Griechenland), Massoud Shojaei (AEK Athen/Griechenland), Mehdi Torabi (Saipa), Omid Ebrahimi (Esteghlal), Saeid Ezatolahi (Amkar Perm/Russland)
          Angriff: Alireza Jahanbakhsh (AZ Alkmaar/Niederlande), Mahdi Taremi (Al-Gharafa/Katar), Reza Ghoochannejhad (SC Heerenveen/Niederlande), Griechenland), Ahmad Abdolahzadeh (Foolad), Saman Ghoddos (Östersund/Schweden), Sardar Azmoun (Rubin Kasan/Russland), Vahid Amiri (Persepolis)
          Last edited by Ardi; 06-04-2018, 07:36 AM.

Comment

kicker.de says the lists have been submitted and that that is their source. please note however, that the teams have sent their lists today but fifa will publish them officially tmrw.

seems interesting that we only have listed 6 defenders but at the same time some of the other players can also play as defenders (eg hajsafi als left defender)

Comment

so Roozbe did himself in (or is it out ??) vs Turkey...!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Ardi View Post
                kicker.de says the lists have been submitted and that that is their source. please note however, that the teams have sent their lists today but fifa will publish them officially tmrw.

seems interesting that we only have listed 6 defenders but at the same time some of the other players can also play as defenders (eg hajsafi als left defender)
                So Cheshmi was the one didn't make it!
                He really failed his chance when CQ was looking at him to impress in the Turkey game. I feel bad for him. Being the last to get cut is very hard.

Comment

So cheshmi is the odd man out??

Comment

Those two lists look the same except for the addition of abdollahzadeh from foolad which looks random.

The first list above is the same as 24 except without Cheshmi, which isn't too surprising I guess although seems like we are lacking in CB depth

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Damn... Hope Cheshmi comes back even stronger!!

Rouzbeh jan damet garm for your work... Maybe less cholo kabob so we can get you faster in speed and I think you have a solid future as a footballer!

Let me say this though; if we were playing Nigeria instead of Morocco, CQ would've kept Cheshmi because our tactics against Nigeria were to beat them with set pieces and he's got a decent header on him.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
                        Those two lists look the same except for the addition of abdollahzadeh from foolad which looks random.

The first list above is the same as 24 except without Cheshmi, which isn't too surprising I guess although seems like we are lacking in CB depth

yea, leaves us bit shallow on DM/CB positions..! he coulda come in handy as a much needed depth on DM front...!!
                        i suppose Torabi was on the chopping block too ??but atm, CQ could ill afford a similar to Khalatbari sorta controversy heading into Russia ..!?? especially after the recent friendly cancelations and the bad publicity and instabilities that they caused in our wc preparations..!

Comment

عجب ماجرایی شد این لیست. فکر کنم ساعت ۱۲ شب بیاد. در هر حال کیروش قبلا هم با ترکیبه غیره قابل پیشبینی حریف ها را سورپریز کرده که هر چه انالیز از تیم کردن بی حاسل شود

Comment

Well after that disastrous performance it was pretty obvious cheshmi deserved to be cut. Not just that performance, also in other games he was very weak. His only good game was Togo. Khanzadeh makes the list for his physical strength as a defensive minded RB, despite his inability to pass a pall five yards successfully . Also he can double as CB in emergency. I guess our cb’s will be pejman, PAG, majid hosseini which I’m fine with. Hajsafi will be backup LB which is okay.

Overall happy with the list. Still think vouria( despite clear shortcomings) is better than khanzadeh, and that we could have done with jalal’s experience in locker room even if he wouldn’t play a lot, probably in place of gholizadeh/torabi/amiri.

Comment

Gholizadeh is out.

https://img.fifa.com/image/upload/hz...14029522029434

Comment

Ok so cheshmi back in gholizadeh out lol. Man I'm confused but the list you provided looks official...
                                Originally posted by Iranian-Fan View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X