No announcement yet.

CAN IRAN SHOCK THE WORLD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have already semi-shocked the world by putting Seyed Jalal and Vouria and Kaveh on the standby list!

At the end of the day we have to trust king CQ!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
      We have already semi-shocked the world by putting Seyed Jalal and Vouria and Kaveh on the standby list!

At the end of the day we have to trust king CQ!
      Best comment hahahahaha
      I think we will shock the world with the best swiss cheese defense. The worst def of the worldcup history hahaha
      sigpic

Comment

We will WIN Morocco 2:1 by Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Sardar Azmoun! We are going to play Spain and win 2:1 by Sardar Azmoun in his own stadion Kazan and and play 1:1 Portugal by Alireza Jahanbakhsh

Comment

If we play like we did against Argentina then we have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Yet we had the better chances to score in the Argentina game ... baba, do people only complain here?
            People dont understand how hard it actually is to play structured/defensive.
            How can atletico madrid be so sucsessfull? When HSV plays ultra-defensive against Bayern Munich they still loose 6:0, why? Because they dont do it properly.
            People act like defensive teams just put all their players in behind and hope nobody scores.
            But thats not how football works.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
              People dont understand how hard it actually is to play structured/defensive.
              How can atletico madrid be so sucsessfull? When HSV plays ultra-defensive againsf Bayern Munich they still loose 6:0, why? Because they dont do it properly.

People act like defensive teams just put all their players in behind and hope nobody scores.
              But thats not how football works.
              Playing defensive is probably one of the hardest tactics in football...every player needs 100% focus the entire game and one lapse in concentration can be costly when you give up so much possession. Not many teams can deal with huge amount of dominance and crack under it. Especially like you say when teams like HSV, and also AZ apply shitty “defensive” tactics without actually knowing how to defend.

Comment

IS AZMOUN GOING TO SCORE IN WC

I really would love to have him score one in each game.

If we get a tie and score one goal in each game, I would be ok with our performance.
                I qualify that but making sure that we do not give up more than 3 goals in any game.

a 1-1 tie and two 2-1 losses would definitely be respectable showing.

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post

If we get a tie and score one goal in each game, I would be ok with our performance.
                  I qualify that but making sure that we do not give up more than 3 goals in any game.

How about Jahanbakhsh the TOP SCORER in Dutch League?
                  But in all honesty, at this point I don't even care who scores. Morocco as it seems will be our vital game, they are exactly in the same position as us and come to beat us (with all their European legionnaires)...
                  Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 05-20-2018, 11:04 PM.
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post

azmoun getting 3 goals in the World Cup group stage alone will get lazio on suicide watch for not paying the 18 mil

Comment

Working...
                    X