No announcement yet.

Most Impressive Legionnaire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There shouldn’t even be a poll for this one. It’s clearly and hands down Alireza Jahanbakhsh

Comment

Most Impressive Legionnaire

In the past Mahdavi kia, Ali Daei first year in armenia belifild , hashemian in bochum
      Karimi first year in bayern munich

Currently Jahanbakhsh, ansarifard, ghodus
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        Im gonna post an unpopular opinion and say Rezaei
        Has Jahanbakhsh been the best player? Yes, but hes been in the netherlands for years
        Rezaei on the other hand was able to score 15 goals in his first season, in a tougher league, which in my opinion, is more impressive.
        Interesting view.

I would counter that we have to take into account ARJ's assists and general performance during the matches too. If you add that to the calculus, his season has been more impressive.
        Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

I always use this method when judging legionnaires abroad.
          Close your eyes and imagine the faces of each of them. Now imagine a thick heavy duty mustache! And see for whom it will fit well.

my choice: Alireza Jahanbakhsh! In his case a dark brown chubby mustache!
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
          X