No announcement yet.

WILL IRAN WIN THE WORLD CUP 2018???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought the question was will Iran finally get a win after 20 years?!

Comment

it all depends on our jersey design

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
        If our players could grow a sibil like you amoo jan they would win no questions ask. Like they won the Asia cup in the old days, all thanks to sibils and abgoosht.

Exactlemundo!

Originally posted by Casra The Great View Post
        it all depends on our jersey design
        This!
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Doesn’t this thread makes you feel we are like German fans? Or Brazilian, Argentinian etc having a legitimate discussion?

LOL
          Adore My Sibi! ALL! NOW!

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I think we will win. We do need to invite some other players though:

Sharu Naraji (the legend of Zaragoza and Torino)
            Arash Naeni - Melbourne Victory superstar
            Timothy "Tim" Melli - The forum legend
            Ghater Abu Shoghal
            Infinity Abu Shoghal

Comment

I am not joking when I say this but Yes!

Watching Kaveh and ARJ interviews you see the humbleness yet hunger they have for this WC. In Kaveh interview he even compared TM chances today to that of Costa Rica run last world cup. If the players believe...us fans better believe it even more. It only takes one drop to contaminate the pool...if Kaveh has this mentality that means other players in TM also have this same vision. LETS GO!!
              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

only if we can pull Enayati out of retirement and pair him up with khatibi up front.
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                  only if we can pull Enayati out of retirement and pair him up with khatibi up front.
                  Rahmati in goal, hadi aghily bringing up the defense along with khalatbari manning the front.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                    If Branko were coach, this would be a possibility! He literally brought Khatibi back from the wilderness and plonked him in front of other forwards for WC06. Everyone's (except Mr Afazeli) jaw dropped when that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      If Branko were coach, this would be a possibility! He literally brought Khatibi back from the wilderness and plonked him in front of other forwards for WC06. Everyone's (except Mr Afazeli) jaw dropped when that happened.
                      And everyone remembers when he (Khatibi) missed a wide open shot against Portugal
                      "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

If we manage to beat Spain and Portugal, why not

Comment

IF Emam Zaman start as our striker...CQ needs to pray so he shows up

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                            If we manage to beat Spain and Portugal, why not

why you say “if”, I actually hope CQ fields our B team after we crushed the first two poor opponents, so he can save energy for the very big trophy game!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                              why you say “if”, I actually hope CQ fields our B team after we crushed the first two poor opponents, so he can save energy for the very big trophy game!
                              Bebin, I know you are joking, but if we succeed our group, everything is possible

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                                Bebin, I know you are joking, but if we succeed our group, everything is possible
                                again you say "if"...

Comment

Working...
                                X