Spain must be wary of Iran: Vicente Del Bosque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just read that the Spainish Del Bosque, I want to discuss here in this forum about it. We have seen that we can play good football against teams like the Argentina game at Brazil 2014 we almost draw it and we even could win it! If we win Morocco then we will play much better in the game against Spain?

This time around we got better players like: Alireza Jahanbakhsh (topscorder of Dutch Eredivisie) Sardar Azmoun the magical of goals also know as Messi or Zlatan Ibrahimović of Iran and Reza Ghoochannejhad and our weapon in our defense.

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...te-del-bosque/

Screw you del bosque we are the under dogs not the other way around
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Good stuff from Del Bosque! It always puts a smile on my face seeing non-ignorant/cocky fans viewing Iran as a team that can threaten during the world cup.

So many ignorant European and American fans out there that think Iran is another Iraq or Saudi Arabia and that we're the weakest team in the WC...

Can't wait to prove people wrong!!!!

Comment

del bosque is right, spain should take iran seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
          Screw you del bosque we are the under dogs not the other way around
          His name in Persian means Barrel Stomach ( DEL BOSHKEH)

Words are, he got the nick name from his Iranian friends for his drinking problem, the animal was drinking beer right off the barrel they say

I wouldnt take this fat F seriously, I wish he was still the spanish coach so we would make a Maldives out of Spain
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

my favorite spanish and Real coach ever..!!
            Underestimation by the opponent, is the biggest thing we got going for ourselves heading into wc.... especially so vs Spain..!! i hope the spanish team discount his comments..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              my favorite spanish and Real coach ever..!!
              Underestimation by the opponent, is the biggest thing we got going for ourselves heading into wc.... especially so vs Spain..!! i hope the spanish team discount his comments..!
              He is the all time favorite spanish coach , no one will be able to achieve what he achieved for spain ever again !

Except he did zero in the last world cup

What he says is what most football fans say in spain, as I spoke to few of them recently, they are well aware of CQ and our team’s hidden strength
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
              X