Arzani ore Shekari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arzani ore Shekari

If CQ want to have a place for younger player in the team.
    Its a great place to experince for a young team to be part of 23 of the best players in a nation on a camp.

Who would you pick if its between Shekari and Arzani ?
    Shekari
    0%
    Arzani
    0%

Shekari. He is already playing in a tough league for his age. Plus he had big youth tournament experience.

There is no place for Australians in Team Melli. It is for Iranians or players with Iranian background who feel attached to Iran in some way or another.

Comment

It is like asking who opens a more useful thread? Javeed or DJ Pedram?!

Comment

Ghaedi

Comment

Delfi.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            It is like asking who opens a more useful thread? Javeed or DJ Pedram?!
            Still living in the past, I see.
            We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Why not all of them? Great teams are stacked at every position.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Why not all of them? Great teams are stacked at every position.
                Becuase it’s the World Cup you don’t just call up players who just started their careers to give them experience for a couple years down the road. Realistically neither of them have even a remote chance of being part of the 23 man list.

Comment

I would pick Arzani, as it would be the logical choice to get him cap-tied. He is also playing more than Shekari at the moment, plus Shekari does not have a chance of representing another nation regardless who is actually better.

Comment

Shekari is easily the better and more talented player

Comment

Both.. Dejagah and Shojaei will soon be phased out so we will need both to replace them

Comment

Shekari is a mad talent.... in fact since Azmoun, i havent been as excited about another attacking iranian young talent as him. im highly encouraged by his Early move to RPL (especially considering all the shitt he had to go through to finally get there)and hopefully soon witnessing him adding a bit of physical toughness to his plethora of attacking pedigree..!
                        The boy has got the Height, Poise and high Football IQ and excellent technical abilities in order to become a big time performer for TM for years to come..!
                        Arzani is also another exciting young talent that i wouldnt have mind snatching away from Aussies for future of TM, but since obviously his heart isnt in it, forget it...! i cant say i care for his attitude and character either..??
                        being already somewhat famous as a diver/cheat..!!? and coming across bit too cocky and not very well grounded..!!not to mentioned Not yet Tested at a football level high enough to truly prove his pedigree..!
                        if he can toughen up a bit physically, act more mature and professional, and manage his club career wisely, he could turn out to become a high quality footballer..!!
                        wonder if we can compare their International stats and careers at U levels for better comparison between the two..?
                        i didnt see a whole lot of games from Shekari at U levels, but the few that i saw, he flat out seemed like a man amongst kids when playing at U Levels ..! sorta like Taha in our backline..!
                        straight-up, game maturity and quality well beyond others in their age group..!

Comment

First Arzani should prove himself in a stronger league, Australian league is weak af, then he should state that his biggest desire is to play for TM above Australia like Ghoddos did. Shekari has more talent in his pinky toe in comparison to Arzani btw. Plus we also have Delfi, they are our future CAM's not this Australian chap Arzani imo.

Comment

I think Shekari would look just like arzani does except with way more end product if he were in Australian League. Lets not forget he was excellent at the WC vs the likes of Portugal, Zambia, ( I remember him bossing that portugal match with all their players that were either in benfica or porto first teams). And he did all that while practicing in his local park ! Thats what I call natural talent. Arzani has been catered to by austrlian federation with best facilities, coaching, equipment, etc for his whole youth career, while Shekari has already dealt with so much hardship and had to sacrifice a lot. Now under the guidance of berdyev, who it must be said developed sardar into the player for TM he is today, and got him to the level where lazio, liverpool, leverkusen, etc were interested in him, shekari will really get to the next level. They have already found his weaknesses and are improving them, he is being given chances with senior team already, and Im sure he has big plans for him. I think it is likely we see shekari in TM for asian cup in 2019.

Comment

From purely footballing point of view, Shekari is hands down a better player. Arzani may have the chance to become a decent player if he moves out of Kangaroo land at a younger age while he still has the chance.
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                              X