Road To Russia - Team Melli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
    Is it bad if I say I care more about Liverpool winning the champions league than Iran getting out of their group?

It’s not that I don’t care much about team Melli, it’s just that Liverpool are the only reason i fell in love with football some 9 years ago.

From then onwards, we have always disappointed (except 2013/14) until now. I really can’t believe what is happening to this team. We’ve gone from “next year is our year” memes to thrashing the heavyweights in world football.

Life is good right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Are you active on a Liverpool forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      Are you active on a Liverpool forum?
      Liverpool’s subreddit.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
        Is it bad? That's a horrendous thing to say here. You're probably the only person here that would put a club team's success (and that being a foreign one!) over team melli's success. I, and I'm sure many others here have been dreaming of Iran getting past the group stage for our entire lives.

I mean after all the shit us Iranian fans(that doesn't include you) have been through over the years. Having one of the most football loving countries in the world loaded with talent we've never been able to capitalize on due to corruption and mismanagement. For Iran to finally make it past the group stage would alleviate a lot of that past heart ache..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Yeah I think it’s bad of me to say that on this forum but it really is how I feel. I guess if I followed team Melli ever since I was 10 I would have had the same amount of passion for them.

I definitely want Iranian football to succeed as well. Heck, I used to spend hours of my time making videos of young Iranian players and putting them on YouTube. I guess you can call that passion. Right?

Anyway, hope both my teams succeed equally in the future.

Comment

If pool make it to the final I will bet anyone madrid will win lol.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
            Is it bad if I say I care more about Liverpool winning the champions league than Iran getting out of their group?

It’s not that I don’t care much about team Melli, it’s just that Liverpool are the only reason i fell in love with football some 9 years ago.

From then onwards, we have always disappointed (except 2013/14) until now. I really can’t believe what is happening to this team. We’ve gone from “next year is our year” memes to thrashing the heavyweights in world football.

Life is good right now.

Yes it is bad , infact it is quite possibly the worst thing you could say as a TM fan on this forum.
            You just got Caged
            K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
              Here is the Football Calendar for the next few weeks leading upto World Cup:

May 3, 2018 - Khooneh Be Khooneh vs Esteghlal F.C. (Hazfi Cup)

May 4, 2018 - AFC Asian Cup Draw (Dubai 19:30pm Local time)

May 7, 2018 - Al Jazira (Uae) vs Persepolis (Irn) (AFC Champions League)

May 8, 2018 - Zob Ahan (Irn) vs Esteghlal F.C. (Irn) (AFC Champions League)

May 14, 2018 - Persepolis (Irn) vs Al Jazira (Uae) (AFC Champions League)

May 15, 2018 - Esteghlal F.C. (Irn) vs Zob Ahan (Irn) (AFC Champions League)

May 18, 2018 - Iran vs Uzbekistan (International Friendly)

May 28, 2018 - Iran vs Turkey (International Friendly)

June 8, 2018 - Iran vs Lithuania (International Friendly)

Greece game is out of picture.
              Hey Pedram,

What's your PFDC username and password so that I can go ahead and correct this for you?

Thanks,
              Pooya

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X