ایران با نام و نشان ایرانی در جام جهانی

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ایران با نام و نشان ایرانی در جام جهانی

کاش ایران با نام و نشان ایرانی در بازیهای جام جهانی نمایان گردد. با هواپیمایی «هما» به جام جهانی پرواز کند و با جامه ها و کفش های ورزشی نامدار ساخت ایران به بازیها برود؛ نام نشانهایی چون «دایی» یا «مروژ» یا «پیشکوه» یا ....... هر نام و نشان دیگر ایرانساخت. پاینده ایران، جاوید شاهنشاه، زنده باد آزادی

If adidas is giving us those under-shirts (zir poosh) and decides to call it "sports jersey", I say it's better to drop it and pick one of the above.

Comment

If we were able to produce high quality jersey according/near to latest technology, then by all means.

The reality is different though.

We need the utilize the best possible tools if we want to compete with the best. This includes our sportswear.

Comment

Afarin, great post!
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Ey kash...che chizaie baramoon oghde shode bekhoda! beghole trump #sad...lol

Comment

has anyone bought Merooj jerseys before , i want to ask the quality of it ?
            sigpic

Comment

Echoing the supreme leaders rhetoric needs to be backed up by quality: can our jerseys match the best of our opponents? can our airlines arrive safely to Russia? can our cleats produce the kind of performance and proper impact when Sardar or JB shoot with it?...As much as I love Iran, but Not sure if Iranian products under an akhund regime can match what the best of the world produces!!

Comment

The planes you posted pictures of are Airbus made planes with numerous American made parts.

Comment

Iran is a member of World body. Nothing wrong in purchasing and using other products when we have to.

IRI leaders in front of Ministry of Foreign Affairs ( وزارت امور خارجه) uses foreign cars while posting: Na Sharghi Na gharbi. All their cars used are foreign cars.

This is a GOOD thread. However, it must not be limited to football players. All Iranians must value their heritage and history and b proud of who they are. I am a proud Iranian because of MANY good things we have and contributed to the world.

We have to be careful with (1) conflict of interest and (2) justice for all. Ali Daie mentioned in this thread violated # 1 (Conflict of Interest).

Thanks for remembering the hard work that Iranians have done. We are thankful to our ancestors to make us proud of our heritage.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                  X