• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group C

1- Uzbekistan
    2- S Korea
    3- China
    4-Iran
    Last edited by St_Mark; 09-26-2019, 01:28 AM.

Comment

we got china, korea and uzbekistan, group of death

Comment

A
        Thailand
        Iraq
        Australia
        Bahrain

B-
        Qatar
        Japan
        Saudi Arabia
        Syria

C-
        Uzbekistan
        S Korea
        China
        Iran

D
        Vietnam
        N Korea
        Jordan
        UAE
        Last edited by St_Mark; 09-26-2019, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Last times we played Uzbek and S Korea we lost easily.

Short of Major Change Iran will need a miracle to advance.

Last edited by St_Mark; 09-26-2019, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Group A & D are pure joke. Always the same thing with AFC.

Comment

ه دیدارهای این گروه به شرح زیر است

پنجشنبه، 19 دیماه 98
              ایران - ازبکستان
              کره جنوبی - چین

یکشنبه، 22 دیماه
              ایران - کره جنوبی
              ازبکستان - چین

چهارشنبه، 25 دی ماه
              ایران - چین
              ازبکستان - کره جنوبی

Comment

Tanha omidemoon ine ke Shekari, Delfi, Noorafkan, Taha, va Allahyaar (agar ejazash bedan) ye kaari bekonan.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Very tough group. Uzbek are the best team in this range of age. And Korea are Korea.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Very tough group. Uzbek are the best team in this range of age. And Korea are Korea.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                    And not to forget China isn’t a walk in the park either especially at U23 level

Comment

in many ways this was the BEST possible outcome.

Now, if IFF wants to half ass STILL and just throw some kids and majidis retarded ass into the deep end, we will fail and it will be humiliating and everybody will hear about it.
                      Im sure they would have chosen this pathetic option if we had a seemingly easier group. They will be exposed now and exposed badly.

OR they will realize that this is 90% the likely outcome and make at least some crucial changes that will give us a better chance of putting a solid showing. Plus the players know full well that playing vs these teams they have to be giving 100% on all fronts, and actually concentrating fully in all aspects of the game.

Hopefully we can start by getting rid of majidi and just playing our best team. Mohebi looks like he can be a really useful player for this age group and just scored a screamer for PP. Mehdikhani playing good minutes in croatia and just scored. Allahyar now up and running for his new team. Delfi to shortly come back from injury. Taha playing regular minutes will only go from strength to strength, and jabireh attracting interest from abroad. Ghaedi can be an ex factor. Ali shojaei is physically and tactically a very able player who can also really help this team. And shekari, despite his lack of mins for tractor is still probably the best player in this age group all around. All of these guys need to be involved.

Mohebi---Allahyar----Delfi supported by the likes of jabireh,mehdikhani,shekari and shojaei can be very dangerous to any team at this age group if the coach can get them working as just a solid unit.

Comment

Talent makes a difference yet we don't really have enough of it to overcome the major deficiencies in the coaching and management staff. with the current coaching cadre and now the draw, we shall witness a humiliating outcome for U23 at the group stage. The most probable result will be fourth place in the group and early elimination. With China in the group, it is only ironic that we will witness "death by a thousand cuts". There is no indication that IFF has the courage or grit to make any significant coaching changes. I had hoped that perhaps other bodies like the Olympic committee or Ministry of Sports would intervene and take action yet there are no signs of that either. I am only managing everyone's expectation including my own. As I said before, prepare for the torture.

Comment

is a hard group we have to face it, however i am sure if we work hard we can do something,

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                            Talent makes a difference yet we don't really have enough of it to overcome the major deficiencies in the coaching and management staff. with the current coaching cadre and now the draw, we shall witness a humiliating outcome for U23 at the group stage. The most probable result will be fourth place in the group and early elimination. With China in the group, it is only ironic that we will witness "death by a thousand cuts". There is no indication that IFF has the courage or grit to make any significant coaching changes. I had hoped that perhaps other bodies like the Olympic committee or Ministry of Sports would intervene and take action yet there are no signs of that either. I am only managing everyone's expectation including my own. As I said before, prepare for the torture.
                            It seems the source of some of the failure at least is the olympic comittee itself!

Comment

We have nothing to lose, and there are literally no expectations for this team given their recent performance. Good luck to the boys, they'll need it!

Comment

Group C -Stadium

Full name Tinsulanon Stadium
                                Location Bo Yang, Mueang Songkhla, Songkhla, Thailand
                                Capacity 45,000
                                Field size 95 x 62 metre.
                                Surface Grass
                                Construction
                                Built 1995
                                Renovated 2017

What's the weather like in Songkhla, Thailand in January 2020?

Daytime temperature 29.5°C
                                Nightly temperature 23.3°C
                                Average temperature 26.4°C
                                Daily sunshine 8.5 hrs
                                Avg rainfall 79 mm
                                Rainy days 9 days
                                Sea temperature 28.2°C
                                Humidity 77%
                                Windspeed 9 mph
                                Last edited by St_Mark; 09-27-2019, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X