No announcement yet.

U23- Games of the XXXII Olympiad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it makes some sense to me now why/if Shekari used some bs excuse to avoid being part of this cluster fk of a team..!!
    no doubt he woulda looked like shitt too trying to carry the offensive duties in this haphazard team..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      it makes some sense to me now why/if Shekari used some bs excuse to avoid being part of this cluster fk of a team..!!
      no doubt he woulda looked like shitt too trying to carry the offensive duties in this haphazard team..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        This could very well be true considering the fact that he has been participating in Tractor's practices. https://www.varzesh3.com/news/163505...b9%da%a9%d8%b3

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          The only positive about this team is that the kit looks better than TM's lava lamp disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            This could very well be true considering the fact that he has been participating in Tractor's practices. https://www.varzesh3.com/news/163505...b9%da%a9%d8%b3
            well i be damned ..... here i thought i was being awful presumptive with my last post..!! lol

Comment

Namazi who just joined the technical staff a few days ago showed up for the post match news conference (see below) and said that this was a bad day for us and we gave a lot of space to Uzbekistan (no kidding). What is going on here? Where is Majidi? Why is the assistant coach who just joined a few days ago representing the team in the post match news conference? This is either caused by lack of character on Majidi's part or he has been fired/resigned. Either way, it's frosting on top of the embarrassment cake U23 just presented to Uzbekistan.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/3599/%D9%86%...B1%DB%8C%D9%85

گل بود به سبزه نیز آراسته شد

Comment

I think Alexander Nouri would be perfect for this team along with Fereydoun Zandi

Comment

Bring in Kia. Majidi is a disaster as a coach. There is a reason most esteghlali players and alumni never wanted him to coach esteghlal.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                    I think Alexander Nouri would be perfect for this team along with Fereydoun Zandi
                    Four months ago he was such candidate.

گل محمدی گزینه اول، الکساندر نوری گزینه دوم سرمربیگری تیم امید /اختصاصی

Comment

Here are the highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Bring in Kia. Majidi is a disaster as a coach. There is a reason most esteghlali players and alumni never wanted him to coach esteghlal.
                        I am not too convinced with Kia as coach. More like director.
                        As Yahya is not available, I will approach Daei and give him the money he is asking for. This is on Olympic committee and they have plenty of money....

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          I am not too convinced with Kia as coach. More like director.
                          As Yahya is not available, I will approach Daei and give him the money he is asking for. This is on Olympic committee and they have plenty of money....

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                          Yahya cannot be the olympic coach and padideh coach at the same time? That's something Guus Hiddink or else were doing

Comment

is akbar mohammadi also assistan coach?

SO Majidi is head coach, estili is team manager, akbar mohammadi and namazi are assistant? Did i miss anyone?

Comment

Amazing how badly this team shaped each time under attack. You could see 2/3 players going for the same player. Indisciplined and seemingly low moral!
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Oh my goodness, I came here just to provide that comment.

The defense and attack are both COMPLETELY OUT OF SHAPE. We look like Maldives out there! This is atrocious. There has to be someone out there who at least has some coaching experience who can take over. Majidi is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over his head and has no business on the sideline. I've never seen anything that bad from Iran, particularly on the defensive side; players had no shape and didn't see any of the opposing runs coming.

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                                Amazing how badly this team shaped each time under attack. You could see 2/3 players going for the same player. Indisciplined and seemingly low moral!

Comment

Working...
                                X