Clear All

We play with 2 DM , Zamehran & Mohammadkhani

Comment

https://www.mtrk.uz/uz/#uz%2Fsport%2Flive%2F
      click on the play icon

Comment

Uzbek 2

Comment

So much for adjustments by Majidi. We better cut him and cut our losses to keep some hope alive.

Comment

Uzbeks almost scored their third goal. Taha is far from his pre-injury form. So far the team has no character. This is the moment of truth to turn it around if they have any.

Comment

Originally posted by don_corleone View Post
              thanks

caught the last 10 min of first half
              Uzbeks looked very well organized and formidable and professional in their game approach..! on the other hand Iran looked like an amateur cluster-fk of a team, tbh..!!

shariati had no less than 3 vital defensive clearance and looked about the only defender in the back 4 with astute positioning and solid in tackle...! problem was when he got the ball, there was not one person open to pass it too so was forced to boot it up..!

based on this short viewing, i really think as presumed earlier Majidi doesnt know wtf he is doing..?? and pretty certain that's the case with Estili who's been with this and other U teams? for a while now ..!

Comment

btw
                whats up with Uzbek U teams almost always looking and performing admirably and then choke/fail miserably in Senior levels..?
                is it a case of Age Fraud with them too..?
                i mean, i can hardly ever tell apart a 20 and a 40 years old of these and/or some of the other asian looking folks ..!!

Comment

End of 1st Half Iran down by two.
                  For what we could see, story is the same, Simply this u23 team can not and don't know how to play football game and score.
                  This won't do it and Mohasses can't continue defend his mistake selecting Majidi/Esteeli and defend his performance. His team not only can not win but can't even play nice/
                  U22 should not invite players who are not motivated enough regardless of their name.

May be Majidi should look at U19 team the way they play.
                  Against Argentina and Russia Nokhodkar and Bavieh did not do as was expected of them and assumed since they are stars and better than the most they cangive less than 100%.
                  Pourmusavi did not include them for KAFA and I(Indonesia. Player has to give 100% when wearing NT jercey.

Comment

Iran scored Ghaedi

Comment

Ghaedi scored. Glimmer of hope.

Comment

3:1

Not good

Comment

just tuned in to see Uzbeks score again

regardless of the final scoreline, we gotta concern ourselves ATM with our team shape and performance and honestly we look dog-shitt compared to Uzbeks..!

Comment

Uzbeks score the third goal. It was just a glimmer of hope.

Comment

Majidi is an idiot to use Nourafkan as CB. This is like using Kaebi in this position.
                              He will be sacked sooner than I might have thought.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

This is one of those cases that a big loss could really be beneficial to give a jolt to the IFF leadership who lately seem more concerned with azadaaree than football.

Comment

Working...
                                X