No announcement yet.

U23- Games of the XXXII Olympiad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St mark, can you tell us more about khodabandelu, as zjoon said, he looks like a really promising defensive mid?

Comment

What a messup by the central defender.. He fans a shot that had no pressure on it and Korea score.

It's done. As mentioned days ago, this team is a disaster. Kranjcar is on the level of other Iranian coaches.

Long Live CQ

Comment

Yup game over

Comment

that was the most retarded move I have seen in a while.

Comment

game set match
            i gotta go to work
            yet another, misrably organized, mismanaged, failed U tourney for IFF..!!
            BRAVO

Comment

Every single damn Iranian player tries to beat their man off the dribble. What is this, 1920s football? Pass the ball. This team has zero prospects outside of Delfi.

Comment

They're actually not playing that bad guys, calm down. The central defenders have a lot of work to get better, but the offensive display hasn't been bad.
                One decent CB and a strong playmaker and this team could be very good.

Its our U21 versus a fairly decent Korean team.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  They're actually not playing that bad guys, calm down. The central defenders have a lot of work to get better, but the offensive display hasn't been bad.
                  One decent CB and a strong playmaker and this team could be very good.

Its our U21 versus a fairly decent Korean team.
                  The goalie, defensive line and midfield are in shambles.

Offensively, the guys are takraving and trying to beat their man off the dribble. This Korean team is not strong, despite some big names in their squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    Every single damn Iranian player tries to beat their man off the dribble. What is this, 1920s football? Pass the ball. This team has zero prospects outside of Delfi.
                    To be honest Delfi has been one of the worst players this tournament. I haven’t seen him do one good action offensively.

Comment

Some Iranian player shoots it from the halfway line ... on the ground.

Sums up the intelligence of this team and their priorities.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                        To be honest Delfi has been one of the worst players this tournament. I haven’t seen him do one good action offensively.
                        He's 17, and I agree, he hasn't been great. But, this is not a team to shine. There is no structure or game plan. You are only as good as the system you are in.

Comment

Score at least one goal, please. Myanmar and Malaysia sarvareh maah shodan.

Our defense allows players to walk in. A testament to the greatness of Carlos Queiroz to turn Iran into one of the best defensive sides in the World. Just look at the defensive foundations our players have ...

Comment

Mehdi Ghaedi? More like Mehdi Gaeedeh maro ba deereeblash.

Comment

I blame Mahsa and all the drama she has caused.

Comment

The boys have some good offensive ideas. Just no luck.
                                Also Ghaedi is horrible. Again, he dribbles alot so bimbo fans think he's the next best thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X