• Show
Clear All

0-1
    too easy

Comment

now that SK doesnt have to push up as much
      were pretty much foooked

Comment

Getting tired of watching this "bekesh ziresh" play, gives me PTSD to the way TM played under Daei

Comment

looool @ Delfi
          baba en gadr ghiafe nagir, bache sosool fekr mikoneh PSV peeshnahad dare hala C. Ronaldo shode bara ma
          step the fk up and get your ass stuck-in and do something out there beside diving left n right everytime you get touched

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            He is 17, everyone is 5-6 years older than him. He was phenomenal in the U17 World Cup.
            So as I said, nothing special (unlike Sardar and Ezzi who were tearing it up against older players). Just a decent 17-year old who does well against other minors.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              So as I said, nothing special (unlike Sardar and Ezzi who were tearing it up against older players). Just a decent 17-year old who does well against other minors.
              He scored 6 goals in half a season in the PGL. That's not minors.

And Saeid was very disappointing in the U17 World Cup.

Comment

one second they switch off and concede. Still overall I have been pretty impressed with their energy, defensive concentration, and some offensive players. Aghasi and Moslemipour have been really good in defense, khodabandelou and mehdikhani have fought well in midfield, and up front Azadi has looked like a decent talent, very tall, good hold up play, unluckily hasnt had a lot of good service.

1-0 HT. Ghaedi will need to come on for roostaei now, and change the game, roostaei has been ineffective. We are still in with a chance. Lets see how fit this team is in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  He scored 6 goals in half a season in the PGL. That's not minors.

And Saeid was very disappointing in the U17 World Cup.
                  At 18 Saeid was starting and playing well against grown men in the Asian competitions.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    At 18 Saeid was starting and playing well against grown men in the Asian competitions.
                    Does the PGL not have any grown men anymore?

That was a very respectable first half from our boys, one sloppy moment has been punished but we've matched them throughout and that's overachieving given the ridiculous gap in experience between the two teams. Some of you must be drunk if you're expecting more.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      one second they switch off and concede. Still overall I have been pretty impressed with their energy, defensive concentration, and some offensive players. Aghasi and Moslemipour have been really good in defense, khodabandelou and mehdikhani have fought well in midfield, and up front Azadi has looked like a decent talent, very tall, good hold up play, unluckily hasnt had a lot of good service.

1-0 HT. Ghaedi will need to come on for roostaei now, and change the game, roostaei has been ineffective. We are still in with a chance. Lets see how fit this team is in the second half.
                      Are, man ham fekr mikonam mitonim Kore ra belarzonim, Koreihaa chize khaasi neshon nadadaan.

Agar Kranjar az tavizaash khob estefadeh kone va ye kam bishtar feshar biyaarim ro Kore mitonim gole mosavi ra bezanim.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Ghaedi in

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          Does the PGL not have any grown men anymore?

That was a very respectable first half from our boys, one sloppy moment has been punished but we've matched them throughout and that's overachieving given the ridiculous gap in experience between the two teams. Some of you must be drunk if you're expecting more.
                          I wasn't the one that brought up age initially. I pointed out that he is nothing special and people here used his age as an excuse. So I guess if he's good enough to play against grown men in PGL, then him being sub-par in this tourney isn't about his age.

Comment

Not too bad. Iran has a chance to tie this game and go to penalties. The problem as several of you mentioned, bezan zir toop. Kicking the balls aimlessly. Delphi could do better, aimless shots and passes by him has not helped the team.

In Iran's Group, North Korea has very easy group. North and South Koreas will be in final four.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Khodabandeloo looks a player

Comment

korean cunt keeper g-rolling

Comment

Working...
                                X