X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypocrisy

pic from shootiball
    استیلی: بازی عربستان و کره شمالی جوانمردانه نبود

حمید استیلی مدیر تیم امید بعد از باخت به میانمار و صعود به عنوان تیم اول به مرحله بعد بازی های آسیایی، گفت:

اتفاق اصلی در بازی عربستان و کره شمالی افتاد. بازی آنها جوانمردانه نبود.

وی افزود: بعد از اینکه به ما خبر دادند کره دو هیچ جلو است می خواستیم بازی را حفظ کنیم.
    مدیر تیم فوتبال امید با بیان اینکه می خواستیم به عنوان تیم دوم به مرحله بعد برویم، گفت: توقع نداشتیم کره شمالی این نتیجه را رقم بزند و نتیجه بازی آنها فوتبالی نبود. وی با اشاره به بد بازی کردن تیم امید ایران در این بازی، خاطرنشان کرد: تمام هدف ما حفظ بازی بود اما نتیجه بازی عربستان و کره، بخشی از تمرکز ما را برهم زد.

So it is ok and honorable to manage the result to be 2nd in the group for Iran but it is dishonorable for Saudi Arabia to do the same?
    Last edited by St_Mark; 08-20-2018, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      Hypocrisy

pic from shootiball

So it is ok and honorable to manage the result to be 2nd in the group for Iran but it is dishonorable for Saudi Arabia to do the same?
      Absurd and shameful..both teams lost purposely to avoid Korea then Bahrain ruined their plans by beating Malaysia..
      spineless morons running the show for us..

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
      به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Just for the sake of it: SOuth korea has Son, Hwang, Lee, Min-jae (was injured) and their GK thats 5 players who were fix in their mens team in the world cup!

Comment

BTW our GK in this match looked very shaky. Giving so many rebounds. The second goal was absolutely his fault. Instead of punching the ball away (behind the goal) he slaps it right to the front and a few feet away, where there were 3 opponents players.

Comment

Everything rides for Son against Iran:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018...ng-mins-future

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              BTW our GK in this match looked very shaky. Giving so many rebounds. The second goal was absolutely his fault. Instead of punching the ball away (behind the goal) he slaps it right to the front and a few feet away, where there were 3 opponents players.
              I don't understand how he managed not to get his hand on the first goal. I understand his view was obstructed, but there wasn't much power on the ball and he did dove towards it.

Comment

I hope FIFA ban both us and Saudi, disgusting!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  What happened are you guys saying they lost the game intentionally?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                    I don't understand how he managed not to get his hand on the first goal. I understand his view was obstructed, but there wasn't much power on the ball and he did dove towards it.
                    It almost seemed as if he purposely gifted both goals to the opponent. Although you must be the dumbest goalkeeper to have such intention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Football is a game which strategy is part of it; it becomes stupid when the strategy does not work. FIFA is corrupt. IFF is corrupt. Estili is corrupt. CQ would not do something like this.

The punishment for Estili will come when they face South Korea. If players put their heart out and lose, I will have no problem with it.

We were Asian gold medalist four times in my life time. This is the worst team I have seen. Total embarrassment to our nation.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                        Just for the sake of it: SOuth korea has Son, Hwang, Lee, Min-jae (was injured) and their GK thats 5 players who were fix in their mens team in the world cup!
                        Whooaaa.
                        How desperate are these Koreans???

Come to think of it, when was the last time they actually won a trophy in Asia?
                        Must be a very looking time.

We at least won the 2002 Asian games.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                          Whooaaa.
                          How desperate are these Koreans???

Come to think of it, when was the last time they actually won a trophy in Asia?
                          Must be a very looking time.

We at least won the 2002 Asian games.
                          its not desperation, those players are in the squad as part of their military service. If they win the tournament they will be exempt from military service.
                          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                          Villa + Messi =

Comment

Is Son saying that Iran are the favourites?

http://www.goal.com/en-my/news/son-h...b1oa9oeo9h2br3

Much is left to work on before South Korea face Iran in the round of 16 of Asian Games men's football event, admits its skipper Son Heung-min.

South Korea U-23 captain Son Heung-min has admitted to needing more work before he's comfortable leading his national team on a more permanent basis.

The Tottenham Hotspur star started his first match in the Asian Games men's football event on Monday, captaining South Korea in their final Group E match, against Kyrgyzstan U-23 at the Si Jalak Harupat Stadium. He also scored the only goal of the match in the 63rd minute, helping his side beat the Central Asians 1-0 to finish the group stage in second place. They will now face Iran U-23 in the round of 16.

"I don't think I'm good enough yet, while my teammates are all doing a good job. Now we move on to the tougher stage of the competition. I will hold discussions with them and also debate on certain matters," Chosun Ilbo quoted him as saying.

The South Korea also senior team star also defended forward Hwang Hee-chan, who wasted a number of chances to score when he was brought on by head coach Kim Hak-bum in the second half.

"It's important to score and also to win, but it isn't easy. He brought a lot of energy along when he came on and plays an important role in the team. If he can play with thought, his teammates can then build up from this and play even better," he said.

"I had multiple chances as well, but I give a lot of thought as a forward. Every player tries to improve themselves."

Commenting on Iran whom they will face on Thursday, August 23, the 26-year old player praised the quality possessed by the West Asian side.
                            "Iran are formidable at senior as well as junior levels.
                            But if we prepare well, we can produce a positive result. I am confident our team can win the match.

""We must prepare ourselves, as there is not much time left to train. The most important thing to work on is our communication," he explained.
                            The defending champions, who fielded their strongest side including three overaged players, Son included, had been expected to breeze through the group stage, especially after they thrashed Bahrain U-23 6-0 in their opening match. But a shock 2-1 defeat to a plucky Malaysia U-23 in their second group match required them to win against Kyrgyzstan in their last, in order to secure qualification as group runners up.
                            We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

ٍSince nobody in media trash and criticise him for his lies and hypocrisy , he continues ranting and shifting his story.

استیلی: روحيه تیم نبايد تخريب شود
                              شأن فوتبال ما شکست مقابل میانمار نیست

مدیر تیم فوتبال امید، گفت: اگر منتقدان جای ما بودند و در این وضعیت قرار داشتند
                              آیا ترجیح می*دادند با کره جنوبی بازی کنند یا اینکه مسیر ساده تری داشته باشند و خیلی راحت تر به جمع ۴ تیم برسند؟

آیا در این شرایط هم مربیان ترجیح می دادند به جای بنگلادش و مالزی با کره جنوبی روبرو شوند؟

از افرادی که انتقاد می کنند درخواست می*کنم فراموش نکنند که ما برای اولین بار از تیم زیر ۲۱ سالمان در این مسابقات استفاده کردیم و تنها تیمی هستیم که واقعاً بازیکنانمان در این رده سنی هستند. بازیکنان ما در رده سنی ۱۸- ۱۹ و ۲۱ سال هستند و حداقل تا روز پنجشنبه و بازی حساس با کره جنوبی از تیم حمایت کنند و روحیه این جوانان که آینده فوتبال ما متعلق به آنها است را تضعیف نکنند. مطمئن باشید این بازیکنان ستاره فوتبال ما خواهند شد.
                              ما توانستیم به عنوان تیم صدرنشین به مرحله بعد صعود کنیم و تنها تیمی هستیم که با نفرات زیر ۲۱ سال آمدیم.

When Manager and coach out of fear decide that their team is no good to play against Korea and cheat to avoid Korea, they are the one that demoralizing players and taking away their confidence.

Manager and coach should take responsibility for their defeat not to blame others. Where is the apologize?

تنها تیمی هستیم که با نفرات زیر ۲۱ سال آمدیم

Not true many teams including Saudi Arabia, Japan attended with their U21 team

اگر منتقدان جای ما بودند و در این وضعیت قرار داشتند
                              ?آیا ترجیح می دادند با کره جنوبی بازی کنند یا اینکه مسیر ساده تری داشته باشند و خیلی راحت تر به جمع ۴ تیم برسند

آیا در این شرایط هم مربیان ترجیح می دادند به جای بنگلادش و مالزی با کره جنوبی روبرو شوند؟.

Liers are forgetful, at one point he argued the reason for defeat was injuries to starters and regards for yellow cards and then again admit they have chosen and decided to go the easy path.

That sort of policy for U21 not only is shameful and wrong but did not result avoiding S Korea.
                              Bangladesh was not one of the options, either he is confused or trying to confuse others and Malaysia Defeated SKorea.
                              What is expected of a national team who wear Iran jersey is to go and play their best without cheating. If they do their best and lose to a stronger opponent people will understand.

It is unfortunate but with dishonest managers like Esteeli this squad even if defeat S Korea will not succeed.

Changes are a must to keep HOPE alive for Olympic2020.

Last edited by St_Mark; 08-21-2018, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Against S Korea:

Do and Don'ts

No Adeli, Rahimi, Abbasian even as substitutes.
                                No 3 DMs formation even if Iran is ahead.
                                No Razaghpour . He may be the nicest player in the squad. He runs more than most of his teammates. He is not a risky player like Rahimi, Adekli, Avbbasian but unfortunately, he is not a right player for a DM position. One reason he is there is to take corner kicks or field goals. He has not done that well lately either. I understand coaches have their favorites and he may be one of the few.

Arta, Aghajanpour, Mehdikhani should start.
                                Delfi assignment should change. He plays under Zlatco too far from the box. he is most dangerous near the box.

Sina Zamehran is our only decent OMF and should start.

T B continued...

Comment

Working...
                                X