Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man ke nafahmidam akharesh chi shod

Comment

Knowing AFC - they will walk over their own rules.
      Which interpretation helps Saudi and UAE? That's the one it will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Knowing AFC - they will walk over their own rules.
        Which interpretation helps Saudi and UAE? That's the one it will be.
        Looks like under any interpretation, KSA, UAE, Qatar and Bahrain are out. Thats 4/6 of the GCC!!

I believe under normal rules, Malay is 1st, and SK second. So Iran will play SK again.

Iran losing by 2 goals to Myanmar was a bit of a shocker. One more goal by Myanmar and things would have got really weird and complicated.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
          Looks like under any interpretation, KSA, UAE, Qatar and Bahrain are out. Thats 4/6 of the GCC!!

I believe under normal rules, Malay is 1st, and SK second. So Iran will play SK again.

Iran losing by 2 goals to Myanmar was a bit of a shocker. One more goal by Myanmar and things would have got really weird and complicated.
          All of them against Qatar made it.

Comment

At least our boys won't be celebrating like these guy!

Asian Games: Japan expels four basketball players for ‘buying sex’ in Jakarta’s notorious Blok M nightlife district
            The quartet, still wearing team uniform, were taken to a hotel in a red light area by local touts after celebrating win over Qatar

Comment

Never mind. Let's put today's shambles right on Thursday by making Son do some military service!

Comment

IFF has not made a comment and as corrupt their officials are they will remain silent about the disaster game of U23 today and irresponsible decision of Kranjcar.

For months they talk about taking advantages of taking younger players then when it comes to the test they chicken out afraid to play.

S Korea is very strong but beatable( During U23 Afc championship this year SKorea lost to both Uzbek and Qatar) why so much scare?.
                Can Kranjcar/ Steeli grow balls and draw a winnable plan and go play to win ( not with 3 DM) or just will play scared.

........... vs...........

IR Iran.................................................. .................................................. ................................S Korea............................

4:30PM

Thu, 23rd Aug 2018
                Wibawa Mukti Stadium

Comment

Lol what a clusterf*ck this group turned out to be..

Comment

I can't believe these two losers are u23 coaches. I saw the highlights today against Miramar it was nothing but shameful. One coach is a drunk and the other is always a loser. We can bit SK however if we employ a tactic similar to the one used by CQ. But do you think these coaches have brain to use CQ type tactic?
                    Last edited by Siavash; 08-20-2018, 10:55 AM.

Comment

What a shit show is Asian football? everything is confusing and many games are compromised or played stupidly, which sums up pretty much all games today. On internet some sources say we will play S. Korea, some say Malaysia, some say KSA is eliminated, some say N. Korea advances, some say KSA advances. How freaking unorganized this football confederation and its website is?

Plus teams playing for a loss/draw just to avoid certain teams in the next round is absolutely disgusting and pathetic. Especially that coming from TM. I am totally dismayed and disappointed!

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                      Since you are hoping.... why not hope we go and beat damn Korean. There is no Medal for cowards.
                      What a terrible coaching display he has so far had with our U-23 team. One of the worst displays of any of our U-23 I have ever seen. This team plays spineless, and clueless. He played for a draw today which by itself is questionable and weak, hence lost. But even though he can't even play a proper defensive game against a 3rd. tier Asian side. Imagine his team playing defensive against world powers or even Asian powerhouses...

Extremely disappointed in Krancar. He has thus far shown to be a toothless and clueless coach with our team at least!

Comment

The problem is with the stupid format. You can not blame the teams.
                        They should have only advanced the 6 group winners plus the best 2
                        runner ups. That's 8 teams and straight into the quarters. Then no teams
                        would be playing for a draw or a loss LOL!!!!
                        But with this crazy format they made the group stage useless and
                        also made teams play an extra match.
                        Put yourself in place of the coach, if you have a choice do you want to
                        play Bangladesh or Korea?

Comment

Match Highlights

Round of 16 Men's Football:

Syria vs Palestine;
                          Vietnam vs Bahrain;
                          Uzbekistan vs Hongkong;
                          Iran vs South Korea;
                          China vs Saudi Arabia;
                          Malaysia vs Japan;
                          Indonesia vs UAE;
                          Bangladesh vs DPR Korea.

23/8:
                          1. Palestine vs Syria
                          2. Vietnam vs Bahrain
                          3. Uzbekistan vs Hong Kong
                          4. Iran vs Korea Republic

24/8:
                          5. China vs Saudi Arabia
                          6. Malaysia vs Japan
                          7. Indonesia vs United Arab Emirates
                          8. Bangladesh vs DPR Korea

Asian Games 2018 men football results today :

Iran 0-2 Myanmar
                          Korea DPR 3-0 Saudi Arabia
                          Chinese Taipei 0-2 Laos
                          Indonesia 3-1 Hong Kong
                          Korea Rep 1-0 Kyrgyztan
                          Malaysia 2-3 Bahrain
                          We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Why did the Iranian player started grass rolling just before the 2nd goal
                            and why didn't MYA stop playing LOL!!! Fair play?
                            This is just a funny tournament, winning it means absolutely nothing.
                            I hope Bangladesh wins it

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                              I can't believe these two losers are u23 coaches. I saw the highlights today against Miramar it was nothing but shameful. One coach is a drunk and the other is always a loser.
                              I say fire them right now! Let an assistant take over.
                              sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

August 20 game against Maynemar a country ranked by FIFA in 180 range, beat number one ranked team.

Qaedi has NO brain, plays and acts as a fool. Delphi did not play well.
                                Estili should NOT coach any Iran's team. Kranchar also is not a good coach, he has failed in many teams.

I do not understand Estili's stupid comment... we were waiting for the result of Maylasia game. Stupid Iran is ranked first in Asia and have MANY talented players. Grrrrr
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                                X