Iranian media bruh..

Comment

South Korea is losing to Malaysia 0-2 lol

Comment

Uzbekistan beat Qatar 6 -0 😆

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
            At this age level, inconsistency is still a big issue.

Comment

South Korea underestimated Malaysia and benched some key players like Son and their World Cup GK and they are paying the prize.

but if they lose, they will finish 2nd in the group and they will play the winner of Group F (our group) in next round. I think we should seriously consider NOT winning the group.

Comment

The team is not good.

Delfi started this game, meaning all the going to PSV b.s. after the first game, was just b.s.

Comment

Update re Delfi:
                  Esteghlal Kh had requested IFF to release Delfi to go to Netherlands, but according t Estili, IFF has investigated this and Delfi needs to go to Netherlands in December. Therefore he will stay with Team Melli till the end of the tournament.

SS kh has been issued a warning for disrupting player's concentration!

Comment

Iran vs S. Korea in the round of 16 is almost confirmed. Let's give Son another nightmare. If Iran beat Korea, Son will have to end his European career for military service.

Comment

Originally posted by Irannn View Post
                      South Korea underestimated Malaysia and benched some key players like Son and their World Cup GK and they are paying the prize.

but if they lose, they will finish 2nd in the group and they will play the winner of Group F (our group) in next round. I think we should seriously consider NOT winning the group.
                      Dumbest strategy ever...never plan to lose

Comment

Asian Games football results today :

Bahrain 2-2 Kyrgyztan
                        Hong Kong 1-1 Palestine
                        Iran 3-0 Korea DPR
                        Laos 0-3 Indonesia
                        Malaysia 2-1 Korea Rep
                        Myanmar 0-3 Saudi Arabia
                        We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          Finally we had a game for one of our TMs where not only we played well but luck and ref were on our side too I take it any day. Here are the highlights. Enjoy:

https://tamasha.com/v/ElKAY
                          Originally posted by forzatm View Post
                          St-Mark I remember saying S. Korea looks to be the best team of this edition of AGs

Originally posted by Irannn View Post

I hate it when teams get cocky and underestimate the opponents. S. Korea typically has always been one of the cockiest Asian teams

Nonetheless I am not sure if I am fully convinced by our boys performances thus far. Hopefully with time they will gel together and improve, however improvement of such shouldn’t be taking place during the actual tournaments, but rather in Pre tournament camps and friendlies. Thus a solid proof to CQ’s constant emphasis on having the players longer in TM camps and having more friendlies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Ughhh such ugly Jerseys. Terrible design. Even if it’s practicing kit!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              Ughhh such ugly Jerseys. Terrible design. Even if it’s practicing kit!

Actually it's a very psychologically advanced design: TV static print to confuse the other team as the TM players simply blend with each other on the field =)

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Actually it's a very psychologically advanced design: TV static print to confuse the other team as the TM players simply blend with each other on the field =)
                                It's DIZZY design.

Comment

Working...
                                X